2nd Cycle Critique

hellawaits77

Gettin' there
Stats:

Height : 6'1
Weight : 274 (will be lighter when I start. Won't start until I'm 260-265)
BF % : ~20
1st Cycle - Test E 400 mg/week + Anavar (Weeks 1-5)

Here is what I'm looking at :

Weeks 1-12 : Test E 500 mg/wk (250 mg 2Xweek)
Weeks 1-4 : HDrol 75,100,100,100
Weeks 9-14 : Anavar 80,80,100,100,100,100
Weeks 15-18 : Nolva 40,40,20,20
Weeks 1-18 : Arimidex .5 mg/EOD (adjusted as needed)
Weeks 7-18 : Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250 iu/E4D

Health Stack : Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, extra Fish Oil, Hawthorne Berry

I know I'll catch some flack for the Hdrol, but I got a good deal on some, and do not have access to Tbol (as it's similar). I am extremely prone to MPB (already have thinning hair), and don't want to use any other orals that can be harsher on the hair. I have a "hair stack" as well.

I think I'm all set except for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) dosage. I have found lot's of conflicting info. I got good results from my 1st cycle, I just need to be more careful w/ water weight. I don't think I used enough Aromatase inhibitor (AI), as I was concerned about blocking too much estrogen. Also going to to take a week off from the weights the week before I start. I had been going for a while straight before my 1st cycle, and joints (especially knees) became real achey by about week 7.

Overall goal is to increase lean mass substantially while keeping fat gain to a minimum. Gain crazy strength, and stay healthy.

Staying healthy on halodrol? :D Can't comment on the 'var as I've only known a couple women that have used it. Keep the hCG during cycle, not dipping into your post cycle, its the same as being ON cycle.

I think we've seen enough evidence from users too, that shows you don't need to be using 40mg of nolva.

Back