2nd cycle help please

jags

hows it going?

im currently in the 8th week of my 2nd cycle. i had a plan but im kinda thinking about changing it up after some research wanted to get opinions this is what im thinking now

week
1-10 deca 300 monday
1-12 sustanon 150mg e0d
12-14 test prop 100mg e0d
13-14 hcg 500 iu ed
13- to end of post cycle therapy (pct) aromasin 12.5 e0d
4 day break post cycle therapy (pct)
clom 100 50 50 50
nolv 40 40 20 20

for whatgever reason i didnt run hcg throughout i have one vial 5000 iu. is that ok to run for 10 days prior to post cycle therapy (pct) with prop before a 4 day break when post cycle therapy (pct) starts?
i know its like 3 weeks for the long ester in sustanon to fade off so i grabbed the prop to stay solid for those 3 weeks. the hcg i am thinkiong would prep my grapes for my post cycle therapy (pct) therapy. does anyone see anything that is wrong here? thank you

If you run Deca for only 10 weeks your gonna be disappointed. I ran 20 weeks 400mg 16-20 is perfect imo.
Unless its NPP?

ya know i was going to do like 12-14 im relativley new to the juice and like 3-4 months of stress about not eating enough is pissin me off, just looking to kinda come off, dont get me wrong i feel like the fuckin man right now in the gym but im a little worn out from work and looking to chill a little. i cant eat man i mean my normal weight is like 190 so im at like 215 now 0 bloat pretty stredded i mean i got veins in my legs like crazy which i never had even when i was in college track. it would be sick if being off was like being on minus injections and a sensitivty to losing weight

Off topic but you should stay on the same diet to maintain gains or IMO its a waste doing a cycle to begin with. Diet shouldnt just be something you worry abou while cycling. Just sayin though

I dont have experience with hcg but prop looks fine I finished my cyle with prop so I can post cycle therapy (pct) sooner

true maybe ill can the hcg, and yea i agree about the diet. im the type of guy that can drink a cup of coffee and go all day without thinking about food, its literally work for me to eat my moulth wont swallow it, so trying to get close to 4000 is a burden. im not body biulder i dont want to be one i dont play sports i just been lifting as a hobby kinda. obviously diet is 75% of lifting when trying to gain. but all in all im never going to be jay cutler so it is what it is. appreciate the advise though

hows it going?

im currently in the 8th week of my 2nd cycle. i had a plan but im kinda thinking about changing it up after some research wanted to get opinions this is what im thinking now

week
1-10 deca 300 monday
1-12 sustanon 150mg e0d
12-14 test prop 100mg e0d
13-14 hcg 500 iu ed
13- to end of post cycle therapy (pct) aromasin 12.5 e0d
4 day break post cycle therapy (pct)
clom 100 50 50 50
nolv 40 40 20 20

for whatgever reason i didnt run hcg throughout i have one vial 5000 iu. is that ok to run for 10 days prior to post cycle therapy (pct) with prop before a 4 day break when post cycle therapy (pct) starts?
i know its like 3 weeks for the long ester in sustanon to fade off so i grabbed the prop to stay solid for those 3 weeks. the hcg i am thinkiong would prep my grapes for my post cycle therapy (pct) therapy. does anyone see anything that is wrong here? thank you
Umm, why are you running sus eod? Sus is supposed to be ran about 3-4 days apart (2x/wk) at 250. Also, deca needs to be ran at least 12 weeks so you ideally you need another bottle. You're also supposed to run test longer than your deca so you may need another test bottle as well, which would have you start your post cycle therapy (pct) out the 3wks it needs to be

Umm, why are you running sus eod? Sus is supposed to be ran about 3-4 days apart (2x/wk) at 250.
Ummm, no. Sustanon (sust) is best taken EOD because of the shorter esters, but most don't like to pin EOD so they do it 2xPW.

Also, there is no exact perfect amount, but 4-500 PW should work very well for a first cycle.

does anyoneknow if i got this Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thing right ?. i know better is longer but im finishing up as i have listed just need advice on whether i can hit 10 days of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 a day while running prop waiting for long esters in Sustanon (sust) to clear followed by a 4 day break and beginning of pct.

does anyoneknow if i got this Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thing right ?. i know better is longer but im finishing up as i have listed just need advice on whether i can hit 10 days of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 a day while running prop waiting for long esters in Sustanon (sust) to clear followed by a 4 day break and beginning of pct.

end your last Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shot with your last shot of test Prop. then wait 5 days and start PCT

Ummm, no. Sustanon (sust) is best taken EOD because of the shorter esters, but most don't like to pin EOD so they do it 2xPW.

Also, there is no exact perfect amount, but 4-500 PW should work very well for a first cycle.
Fair enough, I've always seen 2xWk and what I've run in the past. I always forget its a blend

Back