2nd Cycle Insight

Trammelly

ILL NINO
hey bros, i just joined this site today, but i have been reading alot of post from stonecoldnto, mvmaxx and needsize, and those guys seem to know the most about AS, but maybe them and others that are very well experienced could give me some profitable advice.

Stats - 22 years young, 6ft, 185lbs, 11% bf, eat 6-8 meals a day,been lifting since 9th grade.

i've already done my first cycle of test suspension/deca for 6 weeks a year ago, i got pretty solid gains with that cycle, i know that i should have just done the test only cycle first but i didnt,but i was wondering what you think or would suggest about this cycle or add on to what i list. i dont like the thought of long cycles so for this cycle i was thinking 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, so here it is.

ON CYCLE
Anadrol - 2 tabs 100mg a day 2 weeks on 2 off
Test Suspension - inject 50mg a day 2 weeks on 2 off
Winstrol - inject 50 mg a day 2 weeks on 2 off
OFF CYCLE
VPX Plasma Expandor
VPX Glutamine
6-OXO

i have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand but at those dosages would i really need them? i know alot of people love AE's, i was thinking of using one of the 2 in the ON CYCLE. and also i have stuff for acne and i have Choless for cholesterol problems if mine go up.

but id really like to know what you guys think and maybe stuff you would add in there as well.

thanks

Trammelly

oh, and i forgot to mention that i would be on the juice for a total of 6 weeks altogether just 2 week rest in between them so itd be 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off 2 on/OFF

how about you get back to basics with Test enanthate/cyp @ 250-400mg's/wk for 8-12 weeks?. and before that work on diet/training.

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off makes no sense at all.

In 2 weeks you'll be totally shut down, and with only 2 weeks off, you'll never recover your HPTA.

If you want to do a short cycle, look into something like Test prop/NPP....or Test prop/Tren for 6 weeks.

i have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand but at those dosages would i really need them? i know alot of people love AE's, i was thinking of using one of the 2 in the ON CYCLE. and also i have stuff for acne and i have Choless for cholesterol problems if mine go up.

Well, if you do that cycle than I guess you will find out, no one knows how you react to AAS, only you do. Now as for post cycle therapy (pct) (which I hope you are planning to do), yes, you will need one or the other.

I personally recommend Clomid for PCT, @ 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.

okay, thanks for the input

if i did run the anadrol/test/winstrol cycle that i listed how long would you recommend it being? and at what dosages?

Back