2nd cycle, last minute question.

kube

basically im wondering about shot frequency bros. im 5ft 9in 26 yrs 190lbs. been lifting off and on for ten years. first cycle about two years ago. im gonna be using sustanon only at 500mgs for 8 to 10 weeks. im just waiting on an inflamed nerve to get fixed and im there. my question is this: should i go with eod shots or is twice a week good? im just trying to get a consensus since i found information here suggesting that ed or at least eod was crucial for maintaining blood levels. then again i have seen advice that contradicts this. also here. so my last minute question is about shot frequency. what do the experts say? ancilliaries are on hand and all. nolvadex in case of gyno symptoms and clomid will be standard 300mg day 1 100mg ed rest of week 50mg ed for the last week or two. am i missing anything? im gonna give myself yet another month after i heal from my inflamed nerve but i want to be sure about this detail before i get started. thanks alot bros.

re:kube

Hey bro, i have done sust many ways and found EOD seemed to yield the best results...I would usully run mon-wed-fri and skip weekends if i had limited amps...either way i got great results..also usually stacked with EQ, tren, or primo..just a side note..as for post cycle i would go with nolvadex 20 mg per day for 3 weeks and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000IU per week for 2 weeks ..third week 2500IU...never really liked clomid and nolva works so much better!
Peace,
P

thanks for the input praetorian. anyone else have any comments or experience with both ways?

I would do injections twice a week. Maybe Mon and Thurs. When I was on Sustanon (sust), I did once a week and had GREAT results at 500mg/week.

cool, thats what i was planning at first bro. i got good results on my first cycle and thats what i basically did. its just that i read someones theory on ed shots and it seemed to make sense due to all the different esters. anyways, lately ive seen several people here say that sustanon acts alot more like a single ester than most people realize, hence its use in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). im leaning in favor of twice a week myself, but i want to make sure its the best way. thamks for the input roid juice. who else has used sustanon and what is your opinion or experience on this matter?

Back