2nd cycle.... NPP and anadrol issues?

ant666

Hi Guys

Looking at starting a 2nd cycle, have some questions/looking for advice on using NPP with test E and anadrol.

Looking at 500-750 EW test e 12 weeks

I want to stack it with NPP..... Some say 8 weeks is max., or should I run it 2 weeks short of the test?

Also was thinking about taking a low dose of anadrol for maybe 4 weeks at the beginning, but have seen some people say it doesn't work well with NPP... should I use dbol istead?

I know its a lot of questions, but so much conflicting info out there its hard to see the wood for the trees!

BTW my stats;

190llbs

Training for 6 years solid, but with many more years before on and off

1 cycle of test e @ 500 ew and dbol 30 ed, gains of 10llbs or so.:insane:

NPP is a fast acting deca.. Test E is a long Esther .. If u pin NPP from day one with the test then you could run into some libido issues before the test E has kicked in.
If you throw some test propionate in there and front load your cycle from the start with it (for 4 weeks) you should be good.. Plus the test prop will give you that faster acting kick you may have been looking for with adding Dbol ( which you can just drop,, and run test prop, test e, and NPP).
I'd run the NPP longer then 8 weeks

Yeah, switch to test prop, then run them for at least ten weeks-the prop and npp. Don't run it with drol for your second cycle. Just do dbol or var. Var would be the better choice in my opinion cuz you can run it longer and at higher doses and npp and var have great synergistic results. I just ran a cycle with these compounds and it was my best cycle thus far and I've run quite a few. Make sure you have a dopamine agonist and of course the ai of your choosing. Good luck.

Why even run a multi compound cycle if it's only your 2nd cycle. I'm sure you have plenty of growing to do on 500mg testosterone. I think it's a good idea to "master" how your body reacts to the AAS,. Run the testosterone solo a few more times, and get your diet really dialed.

I'm running test-e and npp right now. But like Roush said , start the test and then the npp like 4 wks in. You can stop them both at the same time since npp is the shorter ester and should be clear faster then the test will. Atleast that's what I do , with no issues.
Good Luck
Peace Oz

oh yea....if your only running a ten wk cycle , I would scratch the npp. Given the time frame you would be waiting to add it in. Just run a longer cycle like.....15 wks if your gonna go with npp. Always do your home work be fore you start anything. People gotta learn to be patient with this game.
Peace Oz

I pulled off a pretty decent cycle of
Cyp 600 npp 600(200each mwf)
40mg Dbol 4 weeks at the start and 3weeks at the end at 6omg
Stopped both on 11th week as i felt I was kinda flatlining after week 9 and just got sick of blasting 3cc 3x a week lol.(kinda felt like it was the dbol carrying my gains)
It was my 3rd cycle and I went from 200ish to now 8weeks after cycle holding at 210 at 13ishbf.

I never really bloated up to bad And i hit 222lbs eating 5500-6000 calories.
I ran aromasin 18mg Ed with dbol and 12.5 when not on dbol.
I took caber 2x a week, and hcg.
My blood work came back good everytime. I have a log to prove it.

My point. There are gains to be made with what your proposing.
Eat big train hard and get blood work frequently.
Get a plan stick to it, don't freak out and grow.

Ok so looking at either doing the prop at the begininng to front load, or going for a longer cycle and bringing it in after week 4.

Question with running the test e and npp.

Could I work it so I could pin the two together e3 day, or should i keep em seperate and do the npp eod and the test twice a week?

Looking at test e @ 600 ew

and npp 100 eod or 400 ew

Ok so looking at either doing the prop at the begininng to front load, or going for a longer cycle and bringing it in after week 4.

Question with running the test e and npp.

Could I work it so I could pin the two together e3 day, or should i keep em seperate and do the npp eod and the test twice a week?

Looking at test e @ 600 ew

and npp 100 eod or 400 ew

I did mwf both together.
But if I had to do it again I would do it 2 days a week.

Actually I will be doing it that way. Lol

DO you think twice weekly would be enough for the short esters in the NPP to be effective? I heard e3 day min eod better?

Also did you have any issues with using the two combined ie. in same pin?

With npp you should do eod. If you wanted to you could split the test into 3 doses and do both mwf. Having an extra day in between pins on the weekend won't hurt. You can combine both in one pin. I do it every blast. You shouldn't do npp only twice a week as it is a short ester and your hormones will fluctuate too much and that makes you more susceptible to sides that you do not want.

Back