2nd cycle prep and looking for advice

Hylan_Jedi

I'm relatively new to the AAS world but not in the athletic world. I've been around AAS since my days in the army and around other athletes who use. I compete in combat sports, grappling and kickboxing. I finished my first cycle in September, nice and light. 500mg of test p a week for 10 weeks, 30-50 mg daily of var to kick start the cycle for 6 weeks. Clomid for pct weeks 12-16. I fought in a kickboxing match @ about week 10 of the cycle and missed weight. Lol. The promotion of course was shady and told the guy I made weight. After week 5 I was so scared of not making weight I literally stopped all lifting except calaesthetics and was doing literally 2 hours of cardio training on top of 30 rounds a day of training. The last 7 weeks, I didn't touch a weight.

So here was my experience: looking back I might have used too much test. I'm a skinny and lean guy, like most combat athletes. I was walking around at 150lbs, I fought at 135lbs in the past. I decided to move up a weight division, and factored in diet in how to cut. By week 5, I was 175lbs and freakishly lean. My coach was commenting on how much my body was changing every week and he didn't even want to ask meach what I was doing. I still can't believe how fast I changed. Over the past several months, I know many won't believe 25 lbs came from such a mild cycle. But i went through hell trying to get myself down to 145, almost killed myself, literally trying. (Yes, I won)

So, I have my 2nd cycle on the way. Test again, and tbol. This time I'm not restricting myself, and allowing myself to grow, get stronger and figure my weight out after.

I get my gear from a guy at the gym who is pretty big in the powerlifting world and gets that my goal isn't necessarily to get huge, but to be strong, lean, powerful, and great cardio. I do think since I get it from a guy who knows a guy, I might be paying a little much for it. Better then losing money on crap products though. I have thought about sarms, my guy says they are bull shit and I've yet to make up my mind. Every place I've looked at for sarms seems to be really spendy and/or has bad reviews. Hard to sort the bull shit.

I'm hoping for advice and guidance from people who know far more about this then I do. I might post a few pics during this next cycle. Although I'm not much of a selfy guy.

I guess any input you all have on sarms and my second cycle of test and tbol, fire away.

So, I have my 2nd cycle on the way. Test again, and tbol. This time I'm not restricting myself, and allowing myself to grow, get stronger and figure my weight out after.

I guess any input you all have on sarms and my second cycle of test and tbol, fire away.

your growth is going to really be dependent on your diet and your training more then your gear selection, but you can grow with test and Tbol if those are on point. there are other options better then Tbol if a pure massing cycle is your main goal, but for lower estrogen low water weight gains, Tbol is decent.

Sarms are best used imo , for bridging between cycles or to run with a 'cyclical' cycle. unless your looking at something like a GH secretagogue like mk-677 , which isn't a sarm anyhow , though its sold as a sarm at many places, you could run that with any type of cycle.

AAS and GREAT aerobic s do not really work well together; I pinned a 1/2 cc tren and coughed so hard it blew the cig out my mouth.

Back