2nd cycle run through/thoughts

165powerhouse

Hello all!

I am 26 5’8 174lbs about 11%bf
Training for about 8 years
Very competitive powerlifter (165lb weight class)

I am planning on my second cycle, ran (500mg Test E/wk for 8 weeks) I wanted to start off easy as a beginner. I notice some strength gains here in the 8 weeks (35lbs on squat, 20lbs on bench and 50lb on DL) running pct now nolva 20/20/20/20

Next cycle (March/April)
1-12 Test P 100mg eod
1-10 Tren ace 100mg eod
1-12 Aromisin 25mg eod (tabs are each 25mg)
6-12 Anavar

My question would be...
frequency/dosage for Anavar?
Will this help gain strength while maintaining weight? I usually do a 6-7lb water cut 24hrs before weight in to make weight.
Diet is very clean during training.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks!

Why run a long ester like test e for 8 weeks then plan on running test p for 12? 8 weeks is too short of a run for any long ester.
Your second cycle plan is a little over the top. Maybe drop the tren and run anavar with test. Tren is too strong for a second cycle...

Tbone is right on, as usual. You would be better off on your 2nd cycle running a long ester of test at 500 pw for at least 12 weeks. Running only 8 week enanthate means you really only had two weeks or so a peak blood levels, so you didn't max out what you are capable of with test alone.

You didn't mention your AI, and how long a break you took after last shot to start PCT. And 20mg/d nolva for 4 weeks is a pretty minimalist PCT. Did you do any bloodwork before, during, or after to see how things worked?

If you want to jump off into the world of tren you need to sort out how to manage estrogen on test alone, get the dosage dialed in, then you will know how much to dial back AI dose going from 500/w to 350/w when you add another compound like you described. If you don't do that, meaning figure out how to manage estrogen, when you add in tren you could be in for a world of trouble.

And stepping up from 8 weeks to 12 weeks, with higher dosages and multiple compounds, you may well need to beef up your PCT

Thank you for your reply,

I ended up stopping after 8 weeks because of the amount of water I was retaining and the fear of not making weight for my meet, i Barely made weight. Please corrected me if I’m wrong, I heard on test p there is less water retention? Is that correct? I’d take the advice and run test at 500wk with Anavar and save trenfor a possible 3rd cycle.

Hello!

I used Aromasin as my AI and I took 14 days from my last test E pin before I started pct, yes I did blood work before during and after cycle, everything was good and my DR knows what’s going on, so no concerns there.

I appreciate your advice. Thank you

Some people will say shorter esters result in less water retention, but test is test. As long as you are getting the same dose of active ingredient you are getting the same estrogen conversion, and water.

So you took asin weeks 1 to 10? How much?

Back