2nd cycle test e + deca + winstrol + dbol

yea it was pretty basic stuff. i stopped reading at '6 meals a day'

i am not trolling man but that is a huge leak in his understanding of digestion and metabolism. TDEE is itself a conceptualization of energy demands per 24 hrs. Good for long run averages but that's it. It is only a model for estimation (a good one for sure) and yea you can post some study that says it is pretty accurate but if you dig deep in the methodology of such a study you'll find where it breaks down.

So now i guess i dont know what the reason for posting here was. I thought i'd find insight into these factors and not run-of-the-mill copy pasta top-down approach with a frank disposition for appeal to authority.

have a good life.

mods can nuke this thread and close my account. info on this forum has a motivated reasoning behind it and brimmed to the top with bias.

Jesus you need Valium not aas

Most of us base our daily caloric needs of TDEE and cycle goals. What else do you want? Something novel? This is how it's done, this is what works. If it's so basic why don't you understand that?

Seems like you don't know how much to eat for yourself and think how we do it is incorrect or too "cookie cutter". So why don't you tell us how it's done once you figure it out for yourself. I'm always up for learning better methods.

huh? I am only 31 because of the gregorian calendar. I believe in causality. Chrono can go f itself

There is a societal expectation that as one experiences more time, their level of maturity and understanding increase. If you wish to attribute this to causality; the cause is obtaining experiences in which a greater understanding may be formed, and the effect being the ability to apply them preemptively.

As we have come to expect this sort of behavior due to the gradual increase in life experiences, it has been largely attributed to the advancement of life - or chronological age.

Yes, there are obvious exceptions to such an expectation, but the rule is set by the norm. We both know my point still stands however. ;)

yea it was pretty basic stuff. i stopped reading at '6 meals a day'

i am not trolling man but that is a huge leak in his understanding of digestion and metabolism. TDEE is itself a conceptualization of energy demands per 24 hrs. Good for long run averages but that's it. It is only a model for estimation (a good one for sure) and yea you can post some study that says it is pretty accurate but if you dig deep in the methodology of such a study you'll find where it breaks down.

So now i guess i dont know what the reason for posting here was. I thought i'd find insight into these factors and not run-of-the-mill copy pasta top-down approach with a frank disposition for appeal to authority.

have a good life.

mods can nuke this thread and close my account. info on this forum has a motivated reasoning behind it and brimmed to the top with bias.

I find it interesting that you are so quick to disregard the attempts to aid you in your seeking of knowledge. If you can please point out the blatant attempts to appease authority or how replies to your query are 'copy pasta', I will be quite entertained.

TDEE is lacking; you're absolutely correct, however it's also quite accurate in providing a rough gauge by which an individual can make changes to their body composition. It's not rocket science to determine that the more calories one consumes, the greater the impact on such changes will be. However, without at least a rough guide to find an approximate quantitative value to target - a significant amount of guess work, with trial and error, will be necessary.

Six meals a day is such for a very good reason. It's MUCH easier to consume and digest a caloric surplus if meals are smaller and nutrient dense. In essence, it has really little to do with protein absorption rates, or metabolic influences. I challenge you to consume a HEALTHY 1400kcal in one sitting, three times a day. Gastric upset and unwanted bloat are not often conducive to training in my experience.

I'm honestly flabbergasted that you're so quick to determine a conclusion and figuratively place fingers in both ears while chanting, "Nanana, I can't hear youuuuuuuuu!". You seem quite intelligent, so wouldn't it behest you to attempt to retain an open mind and learn from the collective experiences of those that have actively been living this lifestyle, and not just what Men's Health has an article on? (an example)

In either case, I strongly advise you continue to reading, you may eventually come to the conclusion that what you have been advised here is indeed the optimal direction you should pursue. There's a plethora of information here that is easily backed up via studies and quantitative/qualitative analyses.

Now off to my meal number five, I'm hungry. :p

Back