2nd test e/tren e cycle need help with adex

monsfterfd

hey guys ive been lurking for awhile and decided to join up so i can ask a few questions.
a little about me, 31yo male 205 15%bf. i have 4 cycles under my belt over 4 years, the last one being test e 800mg/wk 400 tren e adex 10 weeks. started getting itchy/tender nips at week 5, attempted adex .5eod but didnt resolve for 2 weeks. also, libido tanked around week 6, started using caber and discontinued tren at week 8. libido didnt pick up until a week after pct (week 17) gains were great, sides were horrible(itchy nips, bloat, libido).

this time i want to take low test high tren, start adex and caber from the start, and throw in hcg as well, looks something like this:
week 1-10 test e 250/week
week 1-8 tren e 500/week
week 1-10 caber .25eod
week 1-10 adex .25eod
week 1-12 hcg 500iu/week
week 13-16 nolva 25mg ed
week 13-16 clomid 50mg ed

so im having a hard time finding people that do trt dose of test with hcg and stating what does of adex they take. im not sure how much hcg raises e2 so thats throwing me off a bit, but i figure starting low should be fine as i want to prevent sides before they start (which is also why i want to get the dose right from the start). thoughts?

also, does this plan look pretty solid as far as preserving libido? thanks guys

I got some questions with your previous ai use and your planned ai use. When did you start taking your ai in your last cycle? Why are you discontinuing your ai dose at week 10?

I got some questions with your previous ai use and your planned ai use. When did you start taking your ai in your last cycle? Why are you discontinuing your ai dose at week 10?
i tried letro at first sign of sides for the first cycle which created more sides. did the same approach at a lower dose the 2nd cycle. the last 2 i did the same but with adex around week 5. that plan really isnt working for me so im changing it up this time around. good point on questioning ending ai at week 10, now that you bring it up i really should bring that out to week 12 as well.

i thought i had replied last night. i started taking letro on as as needed basis for my first couple cycles around week 5, arimidex the last couple, same thing just experimenting with dosage. good point about discontinuing ai at week 10, now that you bring it up, i really think i should bring that to week 12.

I would suggest to hold off on tren and read the beginner cycle stickys. You really need to learn how to run an ai properly before adding other compounds. Ai should be used from beginning of cycle up to pct. Getting bloodwork done mid-cycle will determine if your ai is dialed in.

Back