3 1/2 weeks into first cycle would like some advices

maxime729

Hey guys first time doing a cycle and just found out about this forum and i have a few questions if someone wouldnt mind helping me.

Im currently 26, 87 kg and 5 feet 9 probably around 13% bodyfat. Started 25 days ago
I was 80kg at the start and around 11-12% bodyfat
Diet seems fine for me, around 3700 calories, 320g proteins, 300g carbs and 100g fat

Cycle consists of : 500mg of test E, 500 mg equipoise per week and just finished today my dbol which was 40 mg daily. Also taking 12.5 mg of aromasin eod. Cycle will be 10 weeks long.

I also do not have my pct yet but the seller is a good friend so i will get it before the 10 weeks are over. Will start in 2 weeks later

Onto the questions,
I have not done a bloodwork prior to starting, would it be of any use to get one done right now and one at the end or is it too late and if so do I ask for anything in particular or they do it all when you ask for a blood work.
What would be the best pct? Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or Clomid 50/50/25/25?

Now i know i've messed up a bit since i just went over the begginers sticky and stuff and didnt start with test only but only found this forum out yesturday and other sources i found on the net wernt telling the same stuff. Wish i had started with test only and done the blood test but i guess its too late to start over now since i'm already on it. On the good side, my strenght has gone up by a lot, pumps are amazing and i think my gains are pretty solid already. I also do not experience any tits issue nor any notable neggative side effects.
I know test E kicks the strongest at around 5 weeks in but i havn't experienced any changes in libido so far, i still have a good libido but it didnt increase. Is this any normal?
Thanks for the help

in bold

Hey guys first time doing a cycle and just found out about this forum and i have a few questions if someone wouldnt mind helping me.
ok
Im currently 26, 87 kg and 5 feet 9 probably around 13% bodyfat. Started 25 days so youve gained 7kg in 25 days?
I was 80kg at the start and around 11-12% bodyfat
Diet seems fine for me, around 3700 calories, 320g proteins, 300g carbs and 100g fat
those macros equal to 3380 calories not 3700 cals..
Cycle consists of : 500mg of test E, 500 mg equipoise per week and just finished today my dbol which was 40 mg daily. Also taking 12.5 mg of aromasin eod. Cycle will be 10 weeks long.see below
I also do not have my pct yet but the seller is a good friend so i will get it before the 10 weeks are over. Will start in 2 weeks later

Onto the questions,
I have not done a bloodwork prior to starting, would it be of any use to get one done right now and one at the end or is it too late and if so do I ask for anything in particular or they do it all when you ask for a blood work.

Now i know i've messed up a bit since i just went over the begginers sticky and stuff and didnt start with test only but only found this forum out yesturday and other sources i found on the net wernt telling the same stuff. Wish i had started with test only and done the blood test but i guess its too late to start over now since i'm already on it. On the good side, my strenght has gone up by a lot, pumps are amazing and i think my gains are pretty solid already. I also do not experience any tits issue nor any notable neggative side effects.
I know test E kicks the strongest at around 5 weeks in but i havn't experienced any changes in libido so far, i still have a good libido but it didnt increase. Is this any normal?
Thanks for the help
you likely haven't experienced any changes in libido because your estrogen levels are high.. `12.5mg aromasin eod is a very low dosage.. the fact that youve gained over 15lbs in 25 days is a clear indicator that youre holding a lot of water at the moment..

i recommend taking your aromasin to 12.5mg ed to see what happens and maybe going as high as 25mg ed (i know i have to go that high when i run it)

nothing you can do about bloodwork right now unless you want mid cycle bloods to 1. make sure your test is real (seems it is) 2. see where your estrogen sits with 12.5mg eod aromasin

Onto the questions,

Get your PCT drugs now... Shit always, always happens and suddendly your good friend is on vacation, in jail, out of supply, whatever and you will be royally fucked.
Get it like today if you can, dont gamble. Get both clomid and nolva.

About the bloodwork, I would personally get one now anyhow...just to make sure I wouldnt already have fucked up values that would but me at risks, such as hematocrit levels, liver values, cholesterol values tanked etc etc.

You also dont mention HCG, are you using that ?

This is all pretty well trodden paths, you could find some others with similar posts to read their feedback.

Mine is pretty simple:

1. Your AI is just a tad bit light. EQ aromatizes about 1/2 what test does, so you'd need about 50% more than you are taking now. Calibrate at week #8 with a blood test that tells you estradiol.
2. Three compounds on first run is reckless, and total doses way too high. You don't want to set a precedent of 1g of compounds a week + oral.
3. No HCG is mentioned, big mistake
4. Don't start until you have PCT planned and in hand, your situation with a buddy is a bit different but this is good advice.
5. Two weeks off after last shot is not enough for 500 EQ, you'll need five solid weeks off before you start. If you ignore this your PCT might fail. The doses you laid out are fine if you wait long enough for the EQ to clear your system.

thanks for the reply guys, yeah the more i read the more i realise that i'm taking/took too many stuff and that i wasnt nearly informed enough. Better late then never i'm trying to get as much info as i can so my next cycle and the end of this one go smooth.
I will wait 5 weeks before pct and take both clomid and nolva

No i dont have hcg, sadly when i looked at other websites hcg was only included in really really heavy cycles.
I will get my clomid and nolva this week with the hcg.
Should i start the hcg at 500 iu twice a week right now? i saw some saying start 4 weeks before the end of the cycle

Probably should just drop the eq. 10 weeks isn't long enough to run eq due to the long ester plus what tankmanbob mentioned, 5 weeks to start pct. Live and learn

Save the eq for later. How far along are You? 4 weeks? Yeah.....too late for pre cycle bloods but if on test for 6 weeks then a good time to get your mid cycle bloods.
No hcg on this cycle?

If you drop the EQ the pause after last shot drops because the Test E enanthate ester has a half life of 10 days vs. 15 days for the EQ's undecylenate.

Your PCT is fairly light in terms of dosages and duration, so assuming you drop the EQ you could wait three weeks and use the PCT you have. If you want to wait only two weeks then add another week of nolva 20 clomid 25 to the end of your PCT to make it five weeks.

HCG is best to take throughout your cycle as it prevents your nuts from totally shutting down, which stops them dying and makes recovery faster and better. Take it 250 IU 2x per week on cycle and in the pause up to PCT, stop it when you start the nolva and clomid.

You'll find for your first cycle 500 Test E is plenty, and if you do the blood testing and dial in your AI you will get valuable knowledge you can use on future cycles.

yeah i didnt count the carbs/calories from green vegetables in there might be the missing calories i eat roughly 2-3 cups a day. I also was cutting on a much lower calorie diet before the cycle since i wanted to get to 11-12% body fat before starting, i thought it could be the reason why i've put so much weight that fast. I do notice water retention and a bit more fat tough. I will definatly try 12.5mg aromasin ed and see how i respond to it. How long should i wait before i see any changes to know if it helps?

yeah i didnt count the carbs/calories from green vegetables in there might be the missing calories i eat roughly 2-3 cups a day. I also was cutting on a much lower calorie diet before the cycle since i wanted to get to 11-12% body fat before starting, i thought it could be the reason why i've put so much weight that fast. I do notice water retention and a bit more fat tough. I will definatly try 12.5mg aromasin ed and see how i respond to it. How long should i wait before i see any changes to know if it helps?
up your veggie intake to 10 cups per day. break it up in all your meals, you will lose mad fat. up your water intake too. have you read the gear profiles? esther profiles?

Back