3 + years on TRT. Thinking about HCG and AI. Open to the forum.....

JJ5012

John100
Good day all.... I've been on TRT (100 test cyp) for 3+ years. And within those 3+ years I've learned somethings about my on body:

1. 100mg test cyp E7D keeps me feeling good (1103 TT 2 days after injection)( 790 TT 7 days after injection)
2. I have low estradiol at the end of E7D (35 was my reading day 2 after injection)( my last reading was a 14 7 days after injection)
3. PSA was .06 after 7 months in on TRT program

Now.... erections. With all the information about erection issues while on TRT I have no doubt that LH and FSH is the key factor as to why there is an issue downstairs. Being that there are dam near zero on TRT! (I remember before I started TRT I got HCG off the street. Forgot how many iu's I was taking but for the first week and a half my erections were alive!!! And then they died down probably because of estradiol creeping up with no AI)

Side note: The times that I take a month off TRT.... my scrotum slowly but surely fills up and hangs (I guess my brain is sending some type of signal down there and erections are a little better but not like they used to be at 20. (34 years of age by the way)

To me LH and FSH could be the missing link and cracking the code for natural on command erections.

So! I believe there is a possibility my doc can prescribe me HCG and and AI. Has anybody used HCG without an AI but still keeping there estradiol in check? Anyone on TRT with HCG that has regained erectile function? Since I have low estradiol how much of an AI should I use to keep balanced?

It is not the LH and FSH that is impacting your erections. It is the estradiol. You just need to do a better job of managing estradiol. Sounds like yours is too low right now.

hCG does keep your testicles from atrophying which has many positive benefits. One being it makes sex feel better. I highly recommend taking hCG while on TRT. 250-500iu twice a week is a commonly used dosage. It would also likely help increase your estradiol levels.

Thanks Megatron28. You always come through.... Question: If I were to take 250iu's of HCG twice a week.. one shot Monday morning then another shot Wednesday night? I do my trt monday morning also. What would be a good time split during the week with HCG?

And at 250 iu's twice a week there should no need for an AI?? especially with my low estradiol numbers....

Thanks Megatron28. You always come through.... Question: If I were to take 250iu's of HCG twice a week.. one shot Monday morning then another shot Wednesday night? I do my trt monday morning also. What would be a good time split during the week with HCG?

Pin the hCG every 3.5 days. I inject test every 3.5 days so I just do the hCG at the same time. So if you do test every Monday morning do hCG then as well and again on Thursday evening.

Megatron28.... Question here. How long till i see "erections" results from 250iu's of hcg twice a week. And or is everybody different??

Correct. When I do get labs on Estradiol this will let me know whether or not to bump up the HCG a notch. Just looking for a ballpark time frame to take the labs down the road since I just started last week.

I would give it 4 weeks.

Back