3iu vs 4iu HGH a day -- worth it?

SoHo

[gill]
i started 3iu 5x a week of pharma somatropin (norditropin) almost 7 weeks ago, and i can say that i definitely notice the effects. i am pretty pleased so far but i'm thinking of upping it to 4iu because just i'm curious to see what more it can do.

cause according to broscience, at lower-ish dosages, 7 weeks isn't enough for the HGH to show what it's really about and to show its real magic ... so would it be too soon to consider upping the dose?

but for those who have experience with pharma grade HGH at these doses, is there a real difference between 3iu and 4iu? is it even worth it to up the dose or am i just being a bit impatient? should i keep on the 3iu for a little bit longer before considering going to 4?

thanks in advance

I can only say that after 1.5 IU per day for 4 months of real pharma grade, i don't notice anything... sadly

I can only say that after 1.5 IU per day for 4 months of real pharma grade, i don't notice anything... sadly
you're wasting your money because that's pretty much what your body produces naturally... so its kind of a waste of money for you unless you're like 50 year old and using it for strictly anti-aging purposes. how old are you?

using only 1.5 IU of hgh, in my opinion, is pretty much the same thing as not having hypogonadism and injecting yourself with ~150mg of test every week. because that's more or less what a younger guy produces naturally

you're wasting your money because that's pretty much what your body produces naturally... so its kind of a waste of money for you unless you're like 50 year old and using it for strictly anti-aging purposes. how old are you?

using only 1.5 IU of hgh, in my opinion, is pretty much the same thing as not having hypogonadism and injecting yourself with ~150mg of test every week. because that's more or less what a younger guy produces naturally

Thank for your view on this. When you look at it from your viewpoint, you are right. I should not expect much until I increase dose. I'm 65 and on HGH due to a deficiency. I guess I have to decide if the extra money spent on more HGH is worth it. Can I ask you , in which ways do you notice an improvement? Physically as in more muscle or strength? Mentally as in happier? Or some other way? Your answer would give me some idea as to spent more coin. Over time HGH is vey expensive.

Thank for your view on this. When you look at it from your viewpoint, you are right. I should not expect much until I increase dose. I'm 65 and on HGH due to a deficiency. I guess I have to decide if the extra money spent on more HGH is worth it. Can I ask you , in which ways do you notice an improvement? Physically as in more muscle or strength? Mentally as in happier? Or some other way? Your answer would give me some idea as to spent more coin. Over time HGH is vey expensive.
if you are 65 your dosage is dependent on your goal. by age 40, i'll not only be on TRT (i am now) but also be using HGH daily.

at your age, 2iu a day would be HIGHLY beneficial especially with the addition of testosterone if you are not already using it.

i'm only 23 (actually turning 23 in 3 weeks) so many might say i don't even need HGH, so me using 1.5iu, or even 2iu i would not feel anything.

since around 7 weeks ago, steadily using 3iu 5x a week i started noticing changes in the third week and it's slowly been progressing from there. since then the first thing i noticed is a major increase in vascularity followed by significant fat loss on a consistent basis especially in my midsection. (mind you, i eat about 1900 calories daily with basically 0 carbs throughout the week, weight train for 2 hours a day, and i'm taking 75mcg daily). but even then going from 15-16% bodyfat to around 10% within 7 weeks is wild.

aside from that, i just feel better in general. i feel so "fit"... it's hard to describe. my body requires less sleep at night i only need 4-5 hours and i'm good to go. also, i noticed a greater sense of well being in the beginning.. i'm not sure if that went away/was placebo, or if i just got used to it.

since i'm a young guy, i haven't much noticed an improvement in the quality of your hair/skin/nails, but i'm pretty certain my hair grows faster now. and although i am on a caloric deficit, i also recover faster from workouts and that is due to the HGH for sure.

lastly, the most noticeable thing for me besides the fat loss, is an overall different look to my physique in a positive way. i haven't been this lean since before my service when i was 18, but i also had no size then. and even though i have had more size in the past i just look so solid right and thick right now and i think that is due to how GH use causes cell division.

regarding the mass gain you mentioned, i dont think i've experienced or will experience any muscle gain at the doses i plan on taking. don't expect to see any hypertrophy from this stuff unless you're using like 8iu+ a day, and even then its pointless because if you're looking for mass gain it would be significantly cheaper to just use more gear and get your diet in check.

i'm not looking for skull or intestine growth, or the disgusting GH belly so i think i will never go over 4-5iu. due to my average (or even below average) genetics when it comes to this sport, i've never really been able to use AAS to properly bulk for 12 weeks on 4000 quality calories a day because i will get SO fat. and because i can now afford HGH, i will use it as a tool to limit fat gain (or stop it all together) for the big bulk i am planning this winter that i've always dreamed of doing.

for you, at your age, i would recommend 3iu a day and 150-200mg of testosterone a week (if you aren't on test already), and you'll feel like you're 20 years old again within a month.

best of luck to you!

if you are 65 your dosage is dependent on your goal. by age 40, i'll not only be on TRT (i am now) but also be using HGH daily.

at your age, 2iu a day would be HIGHLY beneficial especially with the addition of testosterone if you are not already using it.

i'm only 23 (actually turning 23 in 3 weeks) so many might say i don't even need HGH, so me using 1.5iu, or even 2iu i would not feel anything.

since around 7 weeks ago, steadily using 3iu 5x a week i started noticing changes in the third week and it's slowly been progressing from there. since then the first thing i noticed is a major increase in vascularity followed by significant fat loss on a consistent basis especially in my midsection. (mind you, i eat about 1900 calories daily with basically 0 carbs throughout the week, weight train for 2 hours a day, and i'm taking 75mcg daily). but even then going from 15-16% bodyfat to around 10% within 7 weeks is wild.

aside from that, i just feel better in general. i feel so "fit"... it's hard to describe. my body requires less sleep at night i only need 4-5 hours and i'm good to go. also, i noticed a greater sense of well being in the beginning.. i'm not sure if that went away/was placebo, or if i just got used to it.

since i'm a young guy, i haven't much noticed an improvement in the quality of your hair/skin/nails, but i'm pretty certain my hair grows faster now. and although i am on a caloric deficit, i also recover faster from workouts and that is due to the HGH for sure.

lastly, the most noticeable thing for me besides the fat loss, is an overall different look to my physique in a positive way. i haven't been this lean since before my service when i was 18, but i also had no size then. and even though i have had more size in the past i just look so solid right and thick right now and i think that is due to how GH use causes cell division.

regarding the mass gain you mentioned, i dont think i've experienced or will experience any muscle gain at the doses i plan on taking. don't expect to see any hypertrophy from this stuff unless you're using like 8iu+ a day, and even then its pointless because if you're looking for mass gain it would be significantly cheaper to just use more gear and get your diet in check.

i'm not looking for skull or intestine growth, or the disgusting GH belly so i think i will never go over 4-5iu. due to my average (or even below average) genetics when it comes to this sport, i've never really been able to use AAS to properly bulk for 12 weeks on 4000 quality calories a day because i will get SO fat. and because i can now afford HGH, i will use it as a tool to limit fat gain (or stop it all together) for the big bulk i am planning this winter that i've always dreamed of doing.

for you, at your age, i would recommend 3iu a day and 150-200mg of testosterone a week (if you aren't on test already), and you'll feel like you're 20 years old again within a month.

best of luck to you!

And it won't make me handsome?? For the price of it, I should look like Brad Pitt. :)

Back