Ever had a bottle of test crystallize before?

LateStart

He guys. I have my pharma grade bottle of test sitting on my dresser in my room. I took about 5 doses out of it and then put it in a drawer and started my cycle with ugl stuff. Cycle is over now. Pulled the bottle out to start my trt dose at the end of the cycle.....and the bottle has a substance at the bottom that looks like crystallization. Is that the testosterone? Anything I can do? Gentle warming with hot water?

Its pharma grade cypionate 200mg/ml

Thanks bros

He guys. I have my pharma grade bottle of test sitting on my dresser in my room. I took about 5 doses out of it and then put it in a drawer and started my cycle with ugl stuff. Cycle is over now. Pulled the bottle out to start my trt dose at the end of the cycle.....and the bottle has a substance at the bottom that looks like crystallization. Is that the testosterone? Anything I can do? Gentle warming with hot water?

Thanks bros

I have had liquid Winstrol that crystallized. When I heated it it came back G2G so I thought. But it wasn't any good after that. I myself have never seen any Test that crystallized. My Winstrol not really being in the same class as it was liquid / oral.

So to answer your original Q's ... NO.

That's all I got for experience.

I have had liquid Winstrol that crystallized. When I heated it it came back G2G so I thought. But it wasn't any good after that. I myself have never seen any Test that crystallized. My Winstrol not really being in the same class as it was liquid / oral.

So to answer your original Q's ... NO.

That's all I got for experience.

Thank you sir

Thanks bros

what is the temperature where you live? far as I know, Testosterone cypionate may crystalize when stored below room temperature; it will re-dissolve with gentle warming, like tea cup temperature.

I've had Test Crystallize from time to time.

Usually if the Mg/Ml Ratio is Too High for the Carrier Oil to keep in Suspension.
Or if it gets Too Cold.

Heat-up some Water in a Microwave, just enough to come up around Half-way on the Vial.
Take the Water out of the Microwave, then put the Vial in the water for a Minute or Two.

Then Gently Roll the Vial between your Fingers till the Hormone incorporates back into the Carrier Oil.
You may need to repeat this a couple of times.

Don't Shake the Vial, as this will make Air Bubbles............................... JP
P.S.
You'll be OK !

Usually if the Mg/Ml Ratio is Too High for the Carrier Oil to keep in Suspension.
Or if it gets Too Cold.

Heat-up some Water in a Microwave, just enough to come up around Half-way on the Vial.
Take the Water out of the Microwave, then put the Vial in the water for a Minute or Two.

Then Gently Roll the Vial between your Fingers till the Hormone incorporates back into the Carrier Oil.

Don't Shake the Vial, as this will make Air Bubbles............................... JP
P.S.
You'll be OK !

Hey Thanks jp :) that's good info you give us.

Listen this place ceases to amaze me, all the resources of information and the hands on,... we all get to learn from on O'logy :elephant:

OMM

what is the temperature where you live? far as I know, Testosterone cypionate may crystalize when stored below room temperature; it will re-dissolve with gentle warming, like tea cup temperature.

The temp got into the low 60s. First time this has happened to me but also first time I've stored that cool.
I warmed.it and it mostly dissolved. Still effective?

Or if it gets Too Cold.

P.S.
You'll be OK !

Awesome! Thank you bro.
So it's still effective? :)

only thing ive had crash is

testosterone no ester (oil base no super solvent)

it crashes every 3rd or 4th day & i only use it once in a blue moon

i heat up a coffee cup of water to boil

let it sit for 2 minutes then

drain it to the level where the top is on the vial

(so its not completely submerged)

with tongs or chop sticks then gently plop in the vial

let it sit for 2 minutes take it out shake it

if its not completely back into suspension

will repeat the process again but usually once is enough but not always

then obviously let cool down to at least lukewarm

shake it again make sure ita all cooled down

then give it a shot

like i said though have never done this with an ester but pretty sure thats the same principle

I***8217;ve had this happen on a couple different occasions, I have used a hair dryer or boiled water and put the vial in after the water was taken off direct heat. The product has always crashed again afterwards but I***8217;d just repeat the process and used till all gone.

i had it happen once in the winter..

i just ran the vial under hot water from the sink.. it was g2g after

I***8217;ve had this happen on a couple different occasions, I have used a hair dryer or boiled water and put the vial in after the water was taken off direct heat. The product has always crashed again afterwards but I***8217;d just repeat the process and used till all gone.

This above with the blow dryer. I have said many a times the best tool I have found and do use is a hair dryer. It's great , quick easy and no mess.

OMM

which ever method you go with for resuspension

i recomend doing it over a towel or carpet

just in case you drop it

Back