changes from mild HGH use? possible?

SoHo

[gill]
keep in mind that i am only 24 as of june of this year, when i started using HGH i was a few months before my 23rd birthday. please don't mention my age

i've done two separate HGH cycles in the past 17 months, both time 6 months long using pharma grade somatropin norditropin @ 3iu and sometimes 4iu 5x a week.

midway through my second run of HGH i noticed the overall look of my body completely change i have more of that "naturally athletic" look added to it, more solid and thicker, fuller muscle bellies and a more mature look. i've also noticed while i was still on that i have this overall thicker look to me, as if im a naturally bigger guy when really thats not really in my genetics and never have been.

compared to this past winter, my face has also dramatically changed/matured even my girlfriend noticed while looking at pictures days ago.

now that i've been off growth for almost 2 months i really notice all of this. currently c***sing on 175mg test only, and rarely go over 750mg of total gear while blasting.

so is this a result of hormone use of this level [given my age] and/or the HGH, or am i just growing and changing as my genetics intended me to? my face does not exactly look any 'older' just a bit of a more rugged and mature look to it.

human cells renovate Every 7 years meaning your face changes a bit shape and form and your body changes with it, At 17 month's of hgh may progressively change body and face compositions on Pharma grade hgh, but I think at low doses like yours of hgh would not play much on transformation, I think it's a combo of both hgh & your cells ..

That's an age where you change a lot too. I leaned out a little and actually, seemed to me anyway, to look younger when running a similar cycle. I'm fucking old though.

Back