3J's Nutrition Network.. New before and after pics!

3J

Super Moderator
3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

Whats up fellow muscle addicts and performance enthusiests! One of my most proud moments in being a nutritionist is the changes that i see in my clients as they progress. These individuals make major changes to their daily lives, sacrificing everything for that asthetic look that is their goals. People think being a bodybuilder involves just the use of anabolics and the gym. Too many of them fall into this myth only to be dissapointed at the end of their cycle because they look the same as they were when they started.

Guys, dont kid yourselves! Running a training routine with or without anabolics that lacks a proper diet is like trying to drive a Ferrari without gas in the tank. Sure it feels good to sit in the seat, but your never gonna get anywhere!!

Dieting can be very difficult if you dont know the basics. It takes years of trial and error to understand your body and make the proper changes necessary to bring results. Here at 3J's Nutrition Network, we take that worry away!!!

Here is what 3J's Nutrition Network does for you

1. We build you a custom tailored diet specific to your nutritional needs

2. We build a workout and cardio routine that is synergistic with your diet

3. We make sure you are held accountable! When your under 3J's supervision you will have to send specific measurments and your weight twice a week! Not only does this make you think twice about that twinkie, it also lets 3J progressively track your progress and make changes as need be!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!

here are some recent before and after pics of clients. The first two are contest prep, the third is your average joe. All clients here are members of steroidology!

BEFORE
March5-12-01.jpg

20 WEEKS
DFP_1751.jpg

BEFORE
IMG00357-20120124-0916.jpg

20 WEEKS
1ProvAbandThigh.jpg

1Provbackdoublebi.jpg

MyselfandLorraine.jpg

BEFORE

image6.jpg

12 WEEKS
cut2.jpg

SO WHY WAIT? GET THE BEST OUT OF THE WORK YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY WITH A 3J DIET!!

CONTACT 3J NOW AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Amazing results! Congrats to your clients. I try to read most of your posts. You are very knowledgable and I will be looking to become a client in October. Can't wait!

Amazing results! Congrats to your clients. I try to read most of your posts. You are very knowledgable and I will be looking to become a client in October. Can't wait!

looking forward to working with you!!!

Back