W 1-17 600mg Test E (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-16 600mg EQ (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-4 50mg TBOL
W 1-19 50mg Proviron
W 2-17 HCG 500ur
W 10-15 50mg Anavar
W 20-21 40mg Nolva & 100mg Clomid
W 22-23 20mg Nolva & 50mg Clomid

first cycle was 2 years ago - 500 Test-E only. 8 weeks. Got great results, got up to around 210lb from 190lb and leaned out a lot (14% to 10%). Outside of some acne on my arms, no real side effects. Not as great of a diet, but high protein and around 4000 calories a day.

Had dropped backed down to a lean 190lb after running a marathon and ran a 2nd cycle last year of Test P (500mg) & EQ (300mg). 12 weeks. Got up to a very lean (8%-9%) 205lb. Again, outside of acne, no real side effects. Decent diet (3500 calories/day), but could have been better.

After selling my company and being under a lot of stress over the fall, I have stayed around 200lbs, but at 12%bf.

I loved how lasting the gains I had on EQ seemed to stay (especially compared to my test-only cycle), so want to give it another go ahead. My goal of this cycle is to to get a very athletic "ripped" look that I can keep as much of post cycle. In an ideal world I would end the cycle around 215 and 7% - again, an ideal with crushing my diet and the gym.

After doing a bunch of reading, 16 weeks of EQ seemed to be a solid amount - not stretching too far beyond my previous cycles, but going long enough to get some solid results from the EQ. I definitely have time to go 20 weeks, but don't want to stretch my 3rd cycle too far.

I'm adding in Proviron for the extra libido boost and to safeguard against gyno. I've never had any gyno issues before on past cycles, but adding a bit more to this one, and wouldn't mind the extra sex drive over the summer.

Given the length of the cycle and my balls shrinking up pretty significantly on past cycles, I want to run HCG to combat any long-term shutdown. Balls are back to their normal hanging selves right now, but definitely get raisined after a couple of weeks on test.

Anavar is added to help cut me down to that magical 7-8% BF on the last 8 weeks of this cycle and before I head out to spend 2 weeks shirtless on vacation.

Will also have some Adex on-hand just in case

After doing a bunch of research, I have outlined the cycle above and have a couple of questions I would love help with.

• What test ester is best to run on this cycle? It was planning on Test E, but would love some advice here on people's thoughts.
  • How do my dosing for Test & EQ look?
  • Should I extend the EQ to 18 or 20weeks (and adjust the rest appropriately)? Is that too long for my third cycle?
  • Planning on kickstarting the cycle with 4weeks of TBol. Heard some good things about doing this and gives me a bit of a boost from day 1. Any red flags there? Extend or is 4 weeks good?
  • Start Proviron Week 1 and run until PCT?
  • Start HCG week 2 or wait until longer? is 500ui enough?
  • Does the Anavar raise any red flags? Timing? Dosage?
  • Does my PCT look in check?

Finally, would love to get thoughts on what other supps to run alongside this. Previously took daily cycle and liver support pills, and blood work always came back fine, but given the increase in substances, I want to make sure I keep everything in check. Also - outside of creatine, any other supplements people normally take?

MANY THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

Last edited:
You haven't listed any doses, pct, or anything like that. Proviron does nothing for gyno or estrogen management. You need to research aromatize inhibitors. You need to research pct, and everything. Look up the ology faq's thread and read it carefully. It covers everything you need to know...

complete flake - forgot to add my cycle! Edited the post above, but here it is

W 1-17 600mg Test E (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-16 600mg EQ (2 x 300mg E3D)
W 1-4 50mg TBOL
W 1-19 50mg Proviron
W 2-17 HCG 500ur
W 10-15 50mg Anavar
W 20-21 40mg Nolva & 100mg Clomid
W 22-23 20mg Nolva & 50mg Clomid

Be sure to get bloods done before and about 6 weeks in. Probably need to give blood during cycle to keep hct down

thanks for the heads up on giving blood. was planning on blood work before and 8wks, but will bump up to 6 weeks. just had a full blood panel as I switched doctors but want to make sure I get my mid cycle bloods done from the same lab

thanks for the heads up on giving blood. was planning on blood work before and 8wks, but will bump up to 6 weeks. just had a full blood panel as I switched doctors but want to make sure I get my mid cycle bloods done from the same lab
8 weeks is fine if that's what u already had planned. Be warned that EQ raises hct more than other AAS

You need to incorporate an ai in there too. As said, proviron is not an ai and doesn't manage estrogen. Hcg can start at the beginning of cycle up to pct as well...

You need to incorporate an ai in there too. As said, proviron is not an ai and doesn't manage estrogen. Hcg can start at the beginning of cycle up to pct as well...

Ya know OP I was reading and thought hey where is his AI? then I saw tbonexl's post telling you. So you made a revision but still no AI. Maybe you don't have a good understanding about the purpose of an AI and monitoring your "E". Read up on this please. In don't know about this proviron or if this you think is an AI but tbonexl is telling you right.

I was going to keep an AI on hand but I'll just run it from the start given the stack. didn't have issues before and kept it on hand previously. I have Adex left over from a previously cycle. would that work or is there something else that would be better for this stack?

I know. my HCT raised slightly last cycle but was still below any sort of danger zone 8 weeks in previously.

I was going to keep an AI on hand but I'll just run it from the start given the stack. didn't have issues before and kept it on hand previously. I have Adex left over from a previously cycle. would that work or is there something else that would be better for this stack?

Yes that's an AI, Adex or Arimidex / Liquidex from RUI etc... And that's what I'm talking about. You don't keep it on hand. If you keep your E2 in line you will lessen the sides , this even if you don't think you are getting them. There are some you won't be privy to know. But in a nut shell keeping you Estrogen in a proper level is what will make a cycle that much better. Less water to be controlled , less body fat and on.

Simple Simon, your hormones have a correct balance to them. If nothing is wrong with you and you aren't plugging your as with AAS then they will balance themselves, But once you introduce exogenous Test and you natural level goes up then you system will react and raise the Estrogen. But we need to keep our Estrogen where it should be naturally so the extra Test can do what it needs to do as , Yes extra above normal.

Everything we are doing isn't quite normal. All of these intense workouts, the protein intake, the calories above what we need naturally and on. Our metabolism raises and we synthesize protein faster so , get it we need to keep everything functioning as efficient as possible. If our body and systems are going thru extra work as in the sides then we aren't utilizing the added test and heightened metabolism we are trying to achieve. I just explained in simple laymen terms.

WE want the least amount of stress going on within our bodies. Estrogen control is doing that.

Yes that's an AI, Adex or Arimidex / Liquidex from RUI etc... And that's what I'm talking about. You don't keep it on hand. If you keep your E2 in line you will lessen the sides , this even if you don't think you are getting them. There are some you won't be privy to know. But in a nut shell keeping you Estrogen in a proper level is what will make a cycle that much better. Less water to be controlled , less body fat and on.

Simple Simon, your hormones have a correct balance to them. If nothing is wrong with you and you aren't plugging your as with AAS then they will balance themselves, But once you introduce exogenous Test and you natural level goes up then you system will react and raise the Estrogen. But we need to keep our Estrogen where it should be naturally so the extra Test can do what it needs to do as , Yes extra above normal.

Everything we are doing isn't quite normal. All of these intense workouts, the protein intake, the calories above what we need naturally and on. Our metabolism raises and we synthesize protein faster so , get it we need to keep everything functioning as efficient as possible. If our body and systems are going thru extra work as in the sides then we aren't utilizing the added test and heightened metabolism we are trying to achieve. I just explained in simple laymen terms.

WE want the least amount of stress going on within our bodies. Estrogen control is doing that.

Thanks for this. Well written and easily explains the issues of AI more than anything else I've read about AI and its need. Will definitely be adding an AI from Day 1 - either Adex or Arimidex - thoughts on which one would be better?

Thanks for this. Well written and easily explains the issues of AI more than anything else I've read about AI and its need. Will definitely be adding an AI from Day 1 - either Adex or Arimidex - thoughts on which one would be better?

Myself I use Arimidex from RUI and it is labeled Liquidex. You must be careful with it. You also need the BW to monitor where your E2 is.
If you haven't read the sticky about Estrogen and Prolactin and see all the sides. Good luck.

thanks for all the feedback and help. outside of the AI, any thoughts?

I am thinking I might drop the Anavar - or have it on hand and make the decision at week 10 on what to do if I'm not losing the body fat I had hoped by that stage. I think it is most likely overkill. Build from my last cycle of EQ/Test, which I loved and saw great, safe results from, add 4weeks to give the EQ a bit more time to do its magic, and use the Tbol as a jumpstart vs. frontloading the EQ and Test, which I didn't love last time. Add some Proviron for extra hardness and libido and HCG for gonad support

My general thoughts to the stack were as follows
1. Test Base
2. Proviron for hardening, body fat loss & libido
3. EQ for hard, longer lasting effects (found this a big difference between my first two cycles)
4. TBol to jumpstart the cycle (didn't love frontloading EQ & test last time and effects still took 4+ weeks to kick in)
5. Anavar - to trim down BF last couple of weeks, but will cut out
6. HCG for my balls - especially in a 16 week cycle (due to the EQ)

Obviously will keep an eye on my blood work to make sure that is all in check. I am fortunate to have very low blood pressure, so wasn't an issue during my first cycle.

Anavar doesn't trim body fat. Diet will. Anavar will work synergistically with a good diet as all gear will...

Back