3rd Cycle Critique

eaglesnest

Wanted to get you guys input for my 3rd cycle. Stats 6'0, 230lbs, 33 yrs. old, 13-15% bf, lifting for 10+ yrs. First cycle was test enan only 1 1/2 yrs ago at 250 mg/week. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle test enan 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week split up two shots per week. I jumpstarted with 40-50mg for 3 weeks of T-bol which seemed to work ok but made me feel a bit "weird". I am planning (buying) for my 3rd cycle next year and am going to go with test and EQ again as I'm loving this combo. Probably 500test/600EQ or 750test/600EQ. I also would like to try Anavar. Would this combo well with test and EQ running it at 40-60mg day for the first 6-8 weeks? Thought about Winstrol (winny) but my joints are bad enough (had shoulder surgery Feb of this year) and can't take that chance. My goals are to add some good, quality mass and strength. Any advice would be much appreciated.

eaglesnest said:
Wanted to get you guys input for my 3rd cycle. Stats 6'0, 230lbs, 33 yrs. old, 13-15% bf, lifting for 10+ yrs. First cycle was test enan only 1 1/2 yrs ago at 250 mg/week. I'm currently on my 2nd cycle test enan 500mg/week and EQ 400mg/week split up two shots per week. I jumpstarted with 40-50mg for 3 weeks of T-bol which seemed to work ok but made me feel a bit "weird". I am planning (buying) for my 3rd cycle next year and am going to go with test and EQ again as I'm loving this combo. Probably 500test/600EQ or 750test/600EQ. I also would like to try Anavar. Would this combo well with test and EQ running it at 40-60mg day for the first 6-8 weeks? Thought about Winstrol (winny) but my joints are bad enough (had shoulder surgery Feb of this year) and can't take that chance. My goals are to add some good, quality mass and strength. Any advice would be much appreciated.
You could run it like this:wk1-4 prop as a kickstart.wks1-12 test 750 if thats the dose you wanna use.1-12 eq 600mg wk. wks 9-14 anavar.I got a stiffy just thinking about that cycle.lol..That would give excellent results but that just my opinion goodluck. :rockband:

eaglesnest said:
750test/600EQ. I also would like to try Anavar. Would this combo well with test and EQ running it at 40-60mg day for the first 6-8 weeks?

:) This is a great idea. I would spit up the oral use and use some at the end though.

Back