3rd Cycle: EQ, Test E, Primo, Dbol

cybercom8

hi there

Im looking at going on my 3rd cycle in a few weeks time. So i am doing some research and getting some ideas on the cycle. My last cycle was Deca, Test E, Sustanon, Dbol... Due to poor post cycle therapy (pct) and recovery I lost all of my gains. Im hoping with the new cycle and a better post cycle therapy (pct) that I retain most of my gains. I also like the fact that EQ increases appetite allot. I do eat allot normally.

Potential Cycle (8 weeks)
-------------------------
I plan on doing 2 x 8 week cycles as opposed to 1 x 12/16 week cycle. There will be an off period in between the cycles equivalent to the length (8 weeks off).

Equipoise @ 400MG Per week
Test E or Test C @ 750MG Per week
Primobolan Depot @ 300MG per week (nice to enhance the cycle)
Dbol @ 30mg daily for 2 weeks OR 20mg daily for 3 weeks (some might say to do it throughout but i think with the other components of this cycle, i wouldnt want to over stress my system).

Potential post cycle therapy (pct)
--------------
HCG throughout cycle and 3 weeks after last shot @ 500mg E3D ...would like some advice here?
Nolvadex (60mg on day 1, then 40mg for 10 days, then 20mg for 5 days, 10mgs for 5 days)
Clomid (300mgs on day 1, then 50mg for 10 days, then 20mg for 5 days, 10mg for 5 days)
HGH throughout cycle and throughout post cycle therapy (pct) at 4ius EOD

anyway thats what i have so far. Any constructive advice would be appreciated.

My stats:
Training naturally for 15 years
Height 1.75m, Current Weight 85kg
2 previous cycles (Dbol, Test E, Winstrol (winny), Clen and similar post cycle therapy (pct) to above - kept 5kg of my gains..was up to 90kg) & (Deca, Dbol, Test E, Sustanon, with only Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 week blitz and Clomid therapy...lost most of the gains with this one, including gains from previous cycle)...I hope to get my gains back and retain them.

thanks guys!

Looks alright, man. I honestly wouldnt even bother with the 60mg Nolva for PCT, just do the 40/40/20/20 like usual. It seems to work great for everyone.

If you dont mind me asking though, how are you gonna be pinning your EQ? (like how often and how much per shot)

Just cause I plan on running EQ next at the same dosage...but mine is dosed at 300mg/ml ... *blah* :/

Wheres the logic of having an 8 week break inbetween? Im tellin u right now every part of that is retarded... imo

And who would tell u to run dbol for 16 weekss? U didnt mention any liver sups

Also if u lose everything, litterly everything when u came off. Maybe u shoukd be focusing more on food n excersize rather then a 2000$ cycle... hgh? Geez
Also why hgh every 2 days instead of everyday
I was the same weight and 8-9%bf to start my second cycle.. many years ago... and i only did clomid once, didnt even do hcg (noth that i recomend either) and i put on 19pounds and only lost 3... ive never really lost much any of my pcts, i figured its cause i watch my estro properly and therefore font have all that water weight on me that drops once my hormones drop

Looking back at your post.. in none of your cycles have u mentioned ever using an a.i. for estro control
..... dont do steroids dude... u dont kbow what the fuck your doing
Id put money on all the gains uve ever made was just water weight... go back to the drawing board count ur protien and ur calories everyday
Dont listen to helth or whatever the fuck his name is, u can tell by his post he dont know shit... "how often do u pin eq and how much per shot, im doing the same but mine is at 300"... should be a red flag to not listen to him

Last edited:
These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 60% discount just type "Beligas60". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/worldofroids.to

Back