3rd CYCLE! IGF-1, 750MG TEST, DBOL, PROVIRON, HCG

Atomsk

Get big or get big trying
Hello everyone. Ive been here for awhile. Although some of you might not know me. im 25, 3rd cycle, 5' 11", and weigh 215 at 10% BF. Im going to do one last cycle before i stop for good.
This is what i was looking at.
Cycle:
Test E @ 750mg/week weeks 1-12
D-Bol @ 50mg/day weeks 1-5
Proviron @ ????mg/day weeks 1-12
Aromasin 10mg/EoD weeks 1-12
HCG 500iu/week weeks 1-12

PCT:
Blast of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 200iu/ED weeks 12-14
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 (5 weeks)
Nolva 40/ 40/20/20/20/20 (6 weeks)
IGF-1(LR3) 50mcg/ED for the first 25 days of PCT

Supplements:
Iso-Mass 2 shakes a day (6 scoops)
NAC 1500mg ED
Fish Oil
Vitamin-C
Animal Pak Multivitamin
ZMA
B-Complex (b12/6/5/2)

here are my questions:
do you guys think i should take out Aromasin and put Arimidex since that works wonders while on Dbol? At least have it on hand?
Also, how much mg/day of Proviron should i do? This is my first time using it. So idk what to expect. Thanks! I WAS THINKING 50MGS A DAY?

Feel free to Comment,Criticize,and add any suggestions you feel (supps,hormones,PCT,whatever)! Thanks!
-Atomsk

Last edited:
I'd personally use Adex because I believe Aromasin blocks wayyy too much e. id start the adex at .25 eod and adjust as needed..

and with the proviron, man i wish i could get my hands on some lol im definitely jealous..

and finally GOOD LUCK on this being your last cycle :)

I would use Aromasin. It's vastly supirior to adex (I'm not going to get into it, but there's tons of threads on here about it if you search).

Also, why not run IGF-1 for the entirety of your PCT (or even beyond)?

I would use Aromasin. It's vastly supirior to adex (I'm not going to get into it, but there's tons of threads on here about it if you search).

Also, why not run IGF-1 for the entirety of your PCT (or even beyond)?

Ditto. Go with aromasin. It raises test and is easier on your lipid profile.
....and did you say "done for good"?!?!?! You must be stronger than most of us on here. They're gonna have to bury me with a dart stickin out of my ass... Lol

Back