3rd Cycle, looking for feedback

Samiathen

So for background I'm 25, 6'2" 205lbs and roughly 12-14% bodyfat. I've been lifting seriously for about 7 years, studied exercise science in college, and done two cycles previously. My previous cycles were 500mg test c, 300mg mast, and 300 eq per week and I ran them for 16 weeks. I'm aware that this isn't ideal, but this was what my 40 year old bodybuilder friend told me to do so I did it without doing extensive research, and I still saw decent results.

Now to the present, I have been trying to plan my next cycle and have been doing hours upon hours of research trying to find the best cycle for me while keeping it simple enough that I can keep sides manageable.

Here is what my rough draft looks like, just wanted feedback before I pull the trigger on anything:

Weeks 1-12
Test C 600mg/week
Deca 400mg/week
HCG 500iU/week
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT
Weeks 12-14
500iU HCG ED
Weeks 14-16
Nolvadex 40mg ed
Week 17
Nolvadex 20mg ED

Things I'm considering:
Was thinking about running 25mg Dianabol ED for weeks 1-6 to stack some mass and/or finishing with winstrol/anavar for weeks 7-12. Also considered doing Test P EOD for weeks 10-12 to have a smoother transition into PCT.

I know a ridiculous amount about training and nutrition from hands on experience as well as my time in college, unfortunately they just tell you steroids are bad and that's it, so that's why I'm here. Looking for constructive criticism so I can build the best possible cycle to gain some size and have solid definition.

Thanks in advance.

I've been off of everything since about Aug 15th. Wouldn't be starting next cycle for several weeks because I still have to order everything.

Looks fine to me, except you need more time between last shot and start of PCT. Right now you have only one week #13, not near enough time for the 400 deca to clear your system. Deca has a 14 day half life, so one half life is 400>200, the second 200>100 - so you can see it takes 4 weeks to drop to 100 mg/wk which is still a lot. Six weeks to 50 mg/wk equivalent - if you exit PCT with that much deca still swimming around inside your HPTA won't be too happy with you.

Also should add clomid to you PCT.

Looks fine to me, except you need more time between last shot and start of PCT. Right now you have only one week #13, not near enough time for the 400 deca to clear your system. Deca has a 14 day half life, so one half life is 400>200, the second 200>100 - so you can see it takes 4 weeks to drop to 100 mg/wk which is still a lot. Six weeks to 50 mg/wk equivalent - if you exit PCT with that much deca still swimming around inside your HPTA won't be too happy with you.

Also should add clomid to you PCT.

So add Clomid and extend the PCT out two more weeks then? And is adding the dbol start and winny finish a solid idea?

Start your PCT week #17, keep running the AI and HCG up to the end of #16 then stop. Week 15-1/2 to 16 run the HCG 500 ED like you listed.

Run the nolva 40/40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50/25

That would have you finishing PCT end of week #21, a bit more than four half lives of deca after last pin. That should have you restarted and deca bled down to very little. Another thing you can do if you want to compress that timeframe is run test two week longer than deca, then you can start PCT a week earlier.

Back