3rd cycle test blend tren e eq

Ahmedfawzy14

Hi guys.
Iam 34 y, 187 lbs , 5'7 ft , 14% bf. Had 2 previous cycles, 1st test e 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks with eq 300mg twice weekly for the last 7 weeks, 2nd test p 100mg EOD with tren a 100mg EOD for 6 weeks with hgh 4iu 5 days on 2 days off for 4 weeks followed by pct. Now I planning to go to third cycle as follow:
Week 1-16 test blend 300mg twice weekly
Week 1-15 eq 2500mg twice weekly
Week 6-15 tren e 200mg twice weekly
Week 3-17 hcg 500iu weekly
Week 1-16 arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 6-15 caber 0.5mg e3d
Week 18-21 pct
Any advice please?

That's a lot of compounds and dosages for a third run, almost certainly unnecessary. For the EQ I'm assuming you mean 250 mg 2x/wk. If you do that for 15 weeks and then PCT 18 to 21 you will exit PCT with enough EQ still in your body to be completely shut down. In other words your PCT will fail. For that much EQ you should plan about a five week gap after last pin. You could run your EQ to 15, test to 17, then start PCT 21

Thanks buddy. Ok I will remanage pct. But what about the doses , is it sounds ok? I think about reduce the tren does to tren a 100 EOD for 6 week. Is that sufficient?

Thanks buddy. Ok I will remanage pct. But what about the doses , is it sounds ok? I think about reduce the tren does to tren a 100 EOD for 6 week. Is that sufficient?

All doses are on the higher end of the spectrum.
Have you ran tren before? Usually you'd start with running acetate as your first experience with tren, not everyone can handle it.

The EQ is 250mg or 2,500mg?

Breaking down what esters are in the blend and what the doses are can effect injections. If its heavy with test P injections may be better done more often with it.

MORE FOOD!!

I went from under eating and lower T. I started at 200mg wk test cyp and used 3Js calculators and went up like 15lbs or something. I lower my TRT dose by 1/2 and lost a couple pounds. I had double the free T Range so Ibwas cruizing pretty high. I've since went up and down between about 154 and 162 based solely off diet. I weighted in the 170s training hard and eating anything to just make my calories. In naturally very lean tho.

Back