4 1/2 months after surgery and im doin great...

L

lil g

just wanted to let everyone that has been readin up on my posts...im doing seated front military presses on the smith with the 45's no problem... im using 40lb dumbells on my flat/incline presses for chest...biceps i have no problem with em...legs still cant get the squat...cuz my reach is limited i dont know if ill ever be able to get my arm around again ... but im doing leg presses (heavy)....and thats my progress....im sure i can go heavier, it feels pretty secure...but monday im gunna go up a little on the weight...see how it feels...february its going to be 6 months, and i'm 90% sure im gunna juice again mid. Feb - Early March....ive been dieting...no soda, no fried foods...was on clen for a good 4 weeks lost a good amount of body fat but i didnt lose any lbs probobly because im training and not only doing the cardio ....since im gaining some of my old muscle back...but from the looks of it guys, i feel healthy again just from going back to my church (gym) everyday...thanx alot guys for everyones support....

great news my friend!! you know if you ever need anything, come find me. good luck, and small baby steps bro. you will get it all back~

sonis9 said:
great news my friend!! you know if you ever need anything, come find me. good luck, and small baby steps bro. you will get it all back~

haha sonis, ur my boy..long time no see online though...yeah i just got back from the gym today was inclining 50lb dumbells today...everyweek i progress more and feel better about the arm....

Back