40 y/o 2nd cycle T-400 & Primobolan Questions

Phreaktor

What’s up guys? I’m 40 years old, trained off on and for 25 years, 6’2” 186lbs, 13%BF. I haven’t trained seriously since 2013. I recently returned to the gym and three weeks ago and I’m gaining super fast due to muscle memory and 5-6 meals a day. My goal is to reach 225lbs at 12% by the end of January.

In 2013, at age 35, I did my first cycle. I started with Test E only at 500mg/week (2 pins a week) for the first 4 weeks with small results and then went to T-400 (Test Cyp and Test E blend) at 800mg/week (2 pins a week) for about 6 weeks and REALLY started seeing the results. I had no side effects other negligible ball shrinkage. No PCT. I went from 210lbs to 238lbs at about 14%. Strength skyrocketed out of this world and I made huge mass gains. Fast forward through a job loss, messy divorce, starting a business, and most recently a horrific breakup; I let myself go and went way under my natty weight of 205-210.

Long story short, after my fifth week back in serous training 5x a week, with awesome natty gains due to muscle memory and the complete shock of actually eating, I want to start T-400. I also have about 8mL of Primobolan that my ex tried and didn’t like.

My questions are:

1. Is this a sensible stack? Should I start with T-400 and finish with both or vice-Vera’s. Recommended pin schedule and dose for each?

2. Is 5 weeks too soon to jump back on the horse considering how rapidly I’m gaining now? I’m really under my natural weight right now.

3. I keep reading that I shouldn’t do 800mg/wk but 400mg (200mg x 2), but that answer is usually directed at young guys in their early 20s. I wasn’t seeing much of anything with Test-E at 500mg a week for 4 weeks. Would 800mg a week be safe for a 12 week cycle of T-400 alone? Or should I start at 300mg/wk x 2? Consider my age of 40.

4. Should I run Novaldex PCT two weeks after last pin if I go with 800mg?

When I get on, I plan to switch to 5x5 routine 3 times a week consisting mostly of Squats, Bench, Deadlifts, Push Presses, Power Cleans, and Barbelll Rows.

Sorry for the long winded post and thanks in advance for any insight.

1. Test is test, so it won't really matter if you use E vs. a 400 blend with E and C. Total dosage of testosterone is what matters, not the ester. For what it's worth I ran a 400 blend recently a couple of times and for one reason or another didn't like it as much as basic Test E 250 mg/ml. It's from a reputable lab and blood tests show its good so don't really know why.

2. Yes five weeks is probably too soon, but you are 40. Could be dead tomorrow - just kidding... It would be most prudent to work on your strength of connective tissues & joints for a few months before jumping on to prevent injuries when your muscles outrun your bendy bits.

3. Any long ester takes five or six weeks until you really feel "on", though you can feel it sooner and see better performance. I suspect in your last go when you switched at 4 weeks in you were on the cusp of feeling it anyway, and the boost in dosage didn't do anything for you for another five or six weeks anyway. So in a nutshell pick a starting dose and stick with it. If you want to speed things up double up your first two shots. You should take AI from the start anyway, but especially if you front load like that make sure to take AI from day one.

4. Nolvadex only PCT is running a risk of less than what is possible, in terms of your likelihood of recovering fully. Add in clomid for your best chance of success. Two weeks after last pin is a minimum for 500 Test E/wk. I'd prefer to see 20 days. If you end up doing 800 mg/wk two weeks is not long enough at all. I'd suggest you do 500/wk, wait 20 days, then take nolva 40/40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25/25

You didn't mention AI, take aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD or adex 0.25 mg EOD as a start, then get blood tested at week 6 or 7 to see if you need to increase or decrease. Take this from day one up to the last 20th day after last pin, then stop.

Same for HCG, you'd be wise to put it in at 500IU/wk split into two shots, take same schedule as AI

Many thanks for the detailed reply brother. Sorry for the delay the email went to my junk folder. I’m going to wait 8 weeks more I think and then revisit this thread again. Sound advice about putting a V8 in a car built for a 4 cylinder.

Back