~40yo, 12%bf, needing to get down to 6% in a few months...WHICH GH

slicli

Greetings,

Which GH is the best out there in terms of quality and results? I'd have to say that I'm really leaning twords the Depot @~ 5iu/day. Unless there is very strong evidence, I don't plan on coming off.

Stats:

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 205
BF: ~10-12
Chest: 42.5"
Waist: 38" - relaxed with a tape 1" below belly button
Hips: 38"
Bi: 16.5
Neck: 16.5
Thigh: 24
Forearm: 13.5"
Calf: 16.5

I wear size 34 Jeans but I have to get my lower belly down to at least 32" with the tape.

Diet is clean ~ 2750 cals a day, 3 - 5 meals a day, train 5 days a week. I'm coming down from a 500mg/week test cyp cycle to ~ 70mg/week androgel and I want to add GH, full time. Which GH would serve me best? Money is no object.

Love your quote man...

I wish I were savvy enough to know what your alluding too...I think it's the fact that clothes makers cater to our desire to feel like were thinner then we really are.

Grab a tape a measure and totally let your belly relax and measure it 1" below your belly button and I guarantee that it will be at least 8" if not more like 12" - 14" bigger then your jeans....in fact my 34" jeans are about 2" lose in the waist. I wear Lucky Brand Jeans, exclusively.

If that's not what your alluding too, feel free to ask, I don't offend easily, however who the hell do you think you are responding with such an obtuse post!!??! hehe, just kiddin, I love hypocrisy....

Thanks for the reply mranak

Yeah, you'll find good ole mranak replies are out there sometime, but hes a good guy with alot of knowledge, as for GH, I dont have any experience with it try looking in the article forum theres alot of good articles on GH in there...good luck my friend

go with cheaper its all the same Ive had humatrope, and nutropin aq which are over priced and considered the best then Ive had jinos and brown and blue top generics Imo I couldnt tell the difference betwwen any of them so just go with whats cheapest. I did love the nutropin aq only cause its pre mixed so it was the easest.

What are your goals from GH? To get to 6% bf% ?

I'll go ahead and state that I'm not familiar with the differences between brands. Technically, a particular type of GH should be the same regardless of the manufacture. Freshness probably has more influence than anything, assuming all manufacturers are legit.

If you have access to American Pharm GH like Humatrope or Serostim then I would go with them strictly for the QC of the products. If not, then any would be fine providing they are real.

I'm familiar with GH, I guess my question had more to do with the fact that I am not familiar with the depot or long acting GH and was hoping to get the pros and cons to using the depot vs. the tried and true 6iu/ed that can make you hypo and only lasts 20min before the liver's fucked it every which way including loose (which I know is where all or most of the benifits come from).

Goals...hrm, I guess to assist in getting really lean again and staying lean, helping hair, skin, overall mood....you know, feeling as young as possible. For those that don't know me, I've been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) since a motorcycle accident 15 years ago which pulverized my "boys", well it took a few years with a pistol in my mouth before they found that (and as ironmaster would put it) "a 9yo little girl had more natty test then I". So while I still have the "boys" for some reason they don't seem to produce test and I am unsure if there's any lead in my pencil either...but if there is, I sure wouldn't want to plant an 8 leegad bibi in anyone.

Anyway, I've been here a long time...mostly lurking and searching but I've posted a few times, I went through an honest to God nightmare for close to 4 years which sent me underground (mentally, physically, metaphysically, spiritually, medically, etc) which is where I've been for the past 4/5 years....had to get my head right if ya know what I mean. But I'm all better now and I'm back, which I thank God for.

So, back to the GH....to Depot or not? Disclaimer, if all the previous posts are about the Depot flavour and I'm just not gettin it.....appologies....and fuck off (hehe, jk), I'm rusty and when I would normally search, I wanted dialog, re-connecting dialog if ya know what I mean...

Take care and thanks again...

David

Last edited:
mranak, I just read your post about jeans...I didn't see where you posted the taped measurement of your relaxed belly 1" below your belly button, nor your jean waist size. I did find it to be an interesting post...a few notes:

1. I only wear Lucky Brand Jeans becuase they are the very "closest"* fitting jean for my body.

2. By closest I mean, requiring the least altering...I have been getting my clothes, ALL of my clothes altered, tee's, dress, casual, sweat pants, jock, bandaids for 20 years...AND NO, IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE, in fact it's FFFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE if you know what your doing, by that I mean, ONLY BY CLOTHES FROM STORES THAT OFFER LIFETIME ALTERATIONS, they don't ever advertise this but if you ask, they will tell you if they do or not. I buy almost all of my casual stuff like jeans, tee's, club clothes, etc from "The Buckle", I don't know if you have one in your area but you should check it out if you do and BE SURE TO STIPULATE THAT YOU WILL NOT BUY A SINGLE THING if they don't offer lifetime alterations on "that thing".

3. I try ALL jeans on before buying but they almost always end up being between 32" and 34" Lucky Jeans, usually the loose or big fit, I do not worry about the length, I just want to get the waist close but the crotch, thigh's and style RIGHT, then I have them altered so the waist fits just a tad lose without a belt (BTW I'm sure you know this but one should ALWAYS wear a belt stylewise, nothing screams "uuuuhhhhhh, im nervous, thats a pretty girl and I dont care about my appearance" like jeans or ANY pants with beltloops without a belt or suit pants without a belt or suspenders, not trying to be mean, and its not that I'm right, it's just the way things are...someone had to tell me too) and the length is such that I can wear them uncuffed and have them more then a little scrunched but still really cool looking or with ONE and I mean ONLY ONE cuff and have them be a little scrunched and still very cool....and for God's sake, NEVER HAVE THE LENGTH FIT RIGHT cause -and as I have done many times or it will just happen- when you wash them over the next 10 years either a) you will wash with warm or hot water b) some little hottie just just landed with your new duds will wash with warm or hot water or c) it will be a heat wave and although you choose cold, the water will be warm and you will SHRINK those fuckers and end up with floods which unless your Enrique Iglesias -AND- you've got Anna Kournikova on the ground licking and making love to the part of your leg exposed by your new floods, you will NOT be able to pull it off...also, make sure you get the name of the Alterations person and when you get your first pair of jeans back MAKE SURE that she left plenty of material to bring the leg out in the event you do somehow grow or flood your favorite pair of jeans. Oh and I also ALWAYS tell the Alterer to use some of the removed material to double, triple and/or even quadruple brace the crotch depending on the material of the jeans, stronger material, double, the real cool thin worn lookin style, quadruple.

4. If your wantin to make six fig's or even deep, Deep, DEEP six fig's and your in IT, send me a PM...i've been doin it for YEARS and it aint hard -AND- it doesnt even really matter where you live. I will give you a hint to a piece of the puzzle....MCSE, RHCE, CCxx those are required foundational stones for the DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP six's...and by deep I do not mean 195, i mean 595 and up. Light six's can be attained without any of those.

5. Alter EVERYTHING, especially shirts....have the lower back brough in, tee's sleeves cut up to mid bi, have some long sleeve tees cut up to high upper forearm, short sleeve tee's tightened and brought up almost to top of bi with the outer lip flaired, have em done with a lip and wo a lip, have them take some of the left over jean material and WRAP YOUR FAVORITE TEE in lips, on long sleeve button clubs have the collar braced and hammerd and THE BACK BROUGHT IN, the cuffs halfed, doubled, 3/4d, or 1.5d or just have the whole fuckin sleeve ripped off (but saved so you can have it reattached for a brand new look on an old shrit), fuckin GET STUPID, have fun with it!!!!....mmmmmmmmm mmm mmmm mm....papa likes.... ALL THAT GOOD SHIT, Im talkin about gettin yoself right, walkin in a room or club (favorite ALTERED visor with top quartered and grinded, upside down and backwards...fully retarded) confident with a smile, shoulders up and back a bit, head up...yeup, thats right, i'm talkin about bucklin girls ALL girls 16 to 66 knees when you enter a room...there it is my friends.

Now how about my FUKIN GH BITCHES!!!!!

hehe, jus kidin, I like to hear myself say that...makes me laugh

Last edited:
You keep loosing bf% and you are going to scare the girls away.

Since you've got some cash, you might want to get an IGF/1 blood test done. IGF-1 is what GH causes to be released. It does tend to decrease with age.

You know about GH gut, right? Just be careful with that.

So what's the skinny on the GH Depot?

And did that IGF1 Long R3 stuff ever pan out to be the real deal? I tried it and looking back, I don't think I ran it long enough....I couldn't the shots being almost pure alcohol just HURT WAY TO FUCKING BAD. I guess I ran it for a little over two weeks with a subq shot everyday and I distinctly remember some slight changes but they were too slight and there were too many moving pieces to be able to positively link them to the IGF. If it is the real deal, has the FDA tackled it yet? Have they improved the delivery or strengthened the suspension? Is it still available?

Well I guess not pure alcohol but almost, 100% BA.

Last edited:
slicli said:
I couldn't the shots being almost pure alcohol just HURT WAY TO FUCKING BAD.

Well I guess not pure alcohol but almost 100% BA.
lol. I was just about to say "wtf are you sure it has alcohol?" before I finished reading your post.

I guess you are sensitive to BA, although you might want to try and inject pure BA to be sure.

I wish I knew more about this GH 'depot' thing. although even natural GH varies throughout the day. I would think to maybe stick with the standard GH stuff.

But yeah, GH and IGF-1 are certainly both long-term meds.

I personally just use testosterone but you are most definitely doing the healthier option here.

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't clear....

THE IGF1-LONG R3 I TRIED WAS SUSPENDED IN PPPPPPPUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE 100% BA

BA = Benzyl ALCOHOL

I WAS ESSENTIALLY INJECTING PURE BA TWICE A DAY, THE FACT THAT IT HAD A MICRON OF IGF DID NOTHING TO REDUCE THE PAIN. To put that into perspective, A FULL BOTTLE OF 10ML-CC OF TEST CYP HAS 1/16TH THE AMOUNT OF BA I WAS INJECTING DAILY.

You can do the math....

DSC00319.JPG

Last edited:
I guess Ironmaster doesn't hang out here much anymore?

Can't blame him...anyone know where he went? What about deejay?

I know you meant pure BA. And I did too. I've known guys that have injected pure BA, just to see what happened. These particular people didn't have any pain, but it is certainly possible that others do.

And don't worry. I'm pretty well aware of how much BA they use in that stuff. ;)

testcypcx3.jpg

Last edited:
Back