45 pounds of fat in 4 weeks?

Suareezay

Dont taze me, bro.
I just watched an old Lee Priest video in which he says he lost 45 pounds of fat in the last 4 weeks....which makes sense considering how big he gets offseason.

My question is what do the pros use to strip fat off like that without losing muscle? I dont want to know for personal use, im just curious to know.

Heard they are doin dnp and i read an interview of a pro and he used cyto extensively and he was saying that he shutdown his thyroid for good and he will have to take throid medication for the rest of his life.

putin said:
I doubt it. It's your opinion and not a fact.
Meth gets your heart rate sky high.........imagine running a marathon yet standing still.......it,s my opin no....i know of three guys that use for contest prep...curbs appetite and moves your resting heart rate way up......

MrDbol said:
Heard they are doin dnp and i read an interview of a pro and he used cyto extensively and he was saying that he shutdown his thyroid for good and he will have to take throid medication for the rest of his life.

Which pro? That would be the first case ever of someone's thyroid being permanently shutdown thanks to T3 usage, to my knowledge.
Must have either:
a) Used it improperly.
b) Had some sort of thyroid problem before use.

Blown_SC said:
Which pro? That would be the first case ever of someone's thyroid being permanently shutdown thanks to T3 usage, to my knowledge.
Must have either:
a) Used it improperly.
b) Had some sort of thyroid problem before use.
The interview was about three years old and this guy was in the top five of ironman, his identity wasnt revealed but he sounded pissed and he also said that some of them piss blood few days before the comp because of their use of dirutecs, from what i remember he said his constant use of T3 caused his thyroid to shutdown. In their case its not abuse these guys are expeccted to stay in shape all year round so what the fuck are they suppose to do.

Back