Test e/Var, 13 weeks, Cutting

Vargains

I had been meaning to create a thread prior to beginning my cycle as am already 2.5 weeks in. It couldn't be helped.

Currently cycle is as follows

500MG test e, inject 2x p week.
80mg Var ED spread 20 MG every 4 hours
13 weeks.

Ancillary:
.5 arimidex EOD
Nolva on hand
Fish oils 2x p day
Liv 52 caps 2x p day
Milk thistle caps 2x p day

PCT:
2 weeks post last injection
Clomid 100/75/50/50
Unleashed
Natty Test booster

Supplements
4G taurine now foods ED
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine 2 pre, 2 post
Xtend BCAA 1 scoop preworkout.
Legion Phoenix 2 caps stimulant free fat burner (first time using), I have albuterol on hand by brings upon anxiety very quickly unfortunately will try mid cycle again depending on progress.

Beginning Stats:
Age 24
186 lbs, 5'7, 15% BF 3 years training from sub 130lbs third cycle.

Currently 192.5 body fat has lowered in these 2.5 weeks to 14 or 13%?

Goal:

6.999% body fat
Weight: 180+ appreciated. Willing to drop to 170. Refusing to bulk, till I master shredding.

Diet Macros:

275g protein
100g carbs
67g fats

2100kcal daily willing to go to 1700 by end of cycle then do reverse dieting to prevent unwanted fat deposits.

Didn't write diet as it changes daily. Though it mainly consists of

4 to 6 chicken tenderloins, whey, casein, omega 3 eggs, white rice I refuse to eat that brown shit, green peas, 2 serving of fruits primarily peaches, bananas, blueberries, avocado, 1 cup of coffee no sugar or cream, mixed vegetables.

Training regiment:

Monday: Shoulder/Abs/ HIIT Cardio Bike
Tuesday: Chest/ 45 mins SS cardio Bike
Wednesday: Back/ Abs/ HIIT Cardo Bike
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Chest/ Abs/ 45 mins SS Cardio Bike
Saturday: Arms/HIIT Cardio
Sunday: Abs/ 45 mins SS Cardio

Update..

Well, it's been 2.5 weeks in to the cycle already. I have gained 6.5lbs so far I would assume 2 lbs of LBM due to creatine use and nitrogen retention. Body fat has begun to shift, waist has decreased nicely, no insane veins probably due to body fat, but visible veins (taken with a grain of salt because my forearms and hands tend to veiny on or off cycle) back pumps only noticeable on deadlifting/squats and pump taurine to 6g those days.

Pumps have been great, not excruciating as other Var users have experienced (take your taurine). Strength has increased very nicely everything is up. Most noticeable has been my endurance which has been ridiculous and have super setted most compound movements.

Sexual performance is normally rated a 7 or 8 and has thus increased to 11 out of 10. Been creaming the wife every other day she's on birth control, but still jacking it sometimes in the off days. It's getting a little ridiculous. Love it.

Appetite is there, not higher or lower, but anxiety is somewhat elevated I would rate it 6 or 7 and have resorted to yogi stress relief teas 2x per day and does the trick really tasty too.

I am very prone to acne and have developed 2 to 3 zits here and there, thus take 2 to 3 showers daily now, use body wash, exfoliator and have tazorac precription derm cream and they have slowly dissipated. Skin still feels oily at times.

Overall am very happy with this cycle thus far and anticipate great things to come.

Baseline will be 5/10.

Mood 7/10
Appetite 5/10
Libido 11/10
Endurance 8/10
Strength 7/10
Fat loss 7/10
Sleep 6/10 (better sleep due to working out)
Anxiety 6.5/10
Cost of cycle: too damn high! Haha.

Will update throughout, pics uploaded soon have to blur faces etc..

Let me know if you have any Comments/suggestions?

I had been meaning to create a thread prior to beginning my cycle as am already 2.5 weeks in. It couldn't be helped.

Currently cycle is as follows

500MG test e, inject 2x p week.
80mg Var ED spread 20 MG every 4 hours *make var 8-10wks max IMO*
13 weeks.

Ancillary:
.5 arimidex EOD *possibly stay lower at 0.25mg eod, upt o .5 if needed*
Nolva on hand < for what? its main use should be in PCT
Fish oils 2x p day
Liv 52 caps 2x p day
Milk thistle caps 2x p day

PCT:
2 weeks post last injection
Clomid 75/50/50/50 * add- nolva 20/20/20/20
Unleashed
Natty Test booster Drop natty booster, sometimes cause more harm than good

Supplements
4G taurine now foods ED
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine 2 pre, 2 post
Xtend BCAA 1 scoop preworkout.
Legion Phoenix 2 caps stimulant free fat burner (first time using), I have albuterol on hand by brings upon anxiety very quickly unfortunately will try mid cycle again depending on progress.
Add decent multiv/m

Let me know if you have any Comments/suggestions?

I added in red above :)

I added in red above :)

I realize my use of anavar is a bit extensive, but due to the mild nature of the compound I was thinking it would be alright. So, I'll get bloods around week 9 and take it from in terms of extending it to 13 as proposed.

I will lower the a dex to .25 noted. I had nolva on hand for gyno prevention in the event a dex isn't enough, I was going to opt for aromasin but felt it would be overkill for this kind of cycle. Your thoughts? For future reference.

Will revise PCT. I read nolva wasn't really being used for PCT anymore due to sides and clomid simply being superior, but I know it won't hurt. Will drop test booster.

Already taking ON multi I just assumed everyone in this game was at least taking that. You know the multi creatine natty gains. Lol.

Running any oral for that length of time is hell on your liver. 6 weeks maybe 8 but that's for somebody who knows what they're doing...

Why would Aromasin be overkill compared to adex? Where did you get that nolva isn't used in pct due to sides? You are very mis-informed bud... Read up

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

I have used clomid/nolva in my previous pcts and get no sides, other than the usual reduction of strength, endurance etc..that steroids give but I believe I read somewhere else among these kind of forums that it wasnt completely necessary so that was my reasoning for dropping it. I will stick to the usual pct then.

I stated that stane would be overkill in regards to dex because of the suppression of estrogen was much greater rated at 90 to 95% in comparison to 60 to 70% of dex and lack of healthy estrogen. The only thing I didn't like about arimidex is the potential rebound gyno it could cause as I've read as it does not completes destroy the estrogen merely blocks them.

I am still pretty set on running var at least 10 weeks and as noted will take bloods to determine if I will continue it or not. Due to the varying degrees of strain it puts on the liver from people's experience a panel will be the only way to truly know.

7%? really?... well, ok... you might be, but if you're bodyfat is so low, you can't expect to make ANY gains.

Maintaining a bodyfat % of below 10% year round is difficult and VERY uncomfortable

What's your reasoning for wanting to be under 7%? comp? If you're not competing just stay around 10% and make some more gains...

7%? really?... well, ok... you might be, but if you're bodyfat is so low, you can't expect to make ANY gains.

Maintaining a bodyfat % of below 10% year round is difficult and VERY uncomfortable

What's your reasoning for wanting to be under 7%? comp? If you're not competing just stay around 10% and make some more gains...

I am aiming for 7% as a personal goal. I want to see my physique at that level at least once and know that I can cut successfully. I came from around 125lbs to where I am now at 186 at 5'7. I intend to bulk after time off IF I successfully attain this goal first. I am not the tallest dude, thus I don't want to look very bulky rocking 200lbs. Lean and mean is the goal.

I understand 7% is difficult to maintain and downright uncomfortable. It makes attaining it that much sweeter, then maybe I'll rebound to 10% over time and bulk from there.

Aromasin is conaidered the "weakest" of the AI's when comparing Aromasin, Arimidex and Letrozole. I think you may be mixing them up. It is a suicidal-AI though which is nice.

I am aiming for 7% as a personal goal. I want to see my physique at that level at least once and know that I can cut successfully. I came from around 125lbs to where I am now at 186 at 5'7. I intend to bulk after time off IF I successfully attain this goal first. I am not the tallest dude, thus I don't want to look very bulky rocking 200lbs. Lean and mean is the goal.

I understand 7% is difficult to maintain and downright uncomfortable. It makes attaining it that much sweeter, then maybe I'll rebound to 10% over time and bulk from there.

ok... so you're currently 15% at 186lbs? and you want to be 7% at 180lbs on a cutting diet?... not possible brother

getting down to 7% you'll be around 165lbs because you're gonna lose a bit of muscle along with the fat while cutting... you will look good, but you can't expect to keep 180lbs

186 x 8% = 15lbs.

186 - 15 = 171 assuming no lean body mass (including glycogen) loss which isn't realistic as China pointed out.

i think he would be better off using a carb cycling diet with that cycle to do a recomp instead of focusing on cutting..

Aromasin is conaidered the "weakest" of the AI's when comparing Aromasin, Arimidex and Letrozole. I think you may be mixing them up. It is a suicidal-AI though which is nice.

Yes, I looked into it a bit more and seems you are correct in terms of weak to strong I must have got my research mixed up. Which do you think would be better in my currently cycle I have access to both.

@China - yes I was merely praying that by some miracle the gear gods would bestow upon me 180 @ 7% would be miraculous. I honestly anticipate 7% at near 170 give or take 5 lbs. I am not scared to go as low as 165 it must be done.

@TJ I would prefer not doing a carb cycle due to the sheer timing of meals which mines can be sporadic at times and university is back in sesh. I would rather focus on cardio, calorie control and allow my gear to do the rest.

UPDATE:

So, I was unable to update yesterday because I had a throbbing headache which I suspect is the fat burner I used and have thus stopped even if it stated it was stimulant free..headaches gone.

Monday was a great Shoulder sesh. All lifts went up. Machine shoulder presses with super sets, back flys, upright rows with supers, Arnold Shoulder Presses, barbell shrugs and straight bar shoulder presses. Pump was in full effect and shoulders are rounding out nicely, noticed a slight stretch mark between my chest and right shoulder this morning. Excellent. I incorporated abs into the mix with machine ab crunches heavy, Stomach Vaccuums, cable ab crunches, straight leg lifts. HIIT was excellent 30 minutes 5 mins warm up 30 sec sprints, 1 min rests. 3 minute cool down post 30.

Workout was 9/10. I just dont really feel.."on"? I can't place my finger on it..I guess because am using mild compounds or am just being inpatient. Loving the endurance and strength though. So I cant complain.

Last edited:
I just got back from the gym, since I missed yesterday and had to move my chest day to today, also I only had 2 chickens and had to up my whey today because I was unable to prep my meals yesterday all other meals were on point diet is easily at 1900 to 2100 as weighed each time.

Chest sesh was excellent. Began with chest flys, incline barbell super set, flat dumbbells, machine chest press, incline dumbbell super set. Chest felt nice and full, no lack of strength all lifts up. Wanted to bang the gym chick mid sesh through because she got a booty like....., but I digress happy to see libido is still quite up there it was quite low after my headaches last night.

No sides to report minus the headaches I had prior..will report if it continues and will get blood pressure checked accordingly if it remains consistent. I am sweating a lot, during my seshs now it's a bit noticeable but I like it makes me feel like a beast. No calf pumps thankfully must be the taurine working. Love that shyt. But also no ridiculous pumps at 80mg..beginning to wonder if it's weak var? I'm unsure if labs are allowed to be mentioned so if anyone could tell me I'll name it or keep it to myself.

My midsection is leaning out nicely. Looking pretty good in shadow lighting and obliques are beginning to pear through a tiny bit. I can still pinch roughly 2 inches of fat around my waist and lower abs I'd say from 3 inches before probably? I think that's great. No bulging veins but are consistently green at rest. Acne has subsided just 1 on back and applying cream tonight. Weighed today around 190.2 from 192.5, I fluctuate. I'll re test tomorrow if I can at work and I do it mid day because I have no scale at home. I prefer the mirror because honestly that is what matters.

Cardio SS Bike 45 mins completed. Phone died halfway through. Had to watch tv. Consistent heart rate of 145 to 165. 90 rpms level 8.

Comments/suggestions for further updates? Thanks bros.

Last edited:
Anavar is a very mild 17a my wife has been on 20'mg Ed of pure legit var for 3 mths her blood work comes back perfect every mth.

Back