4th cycle critiques..thank you

b_pizzle

Whats up boys.. im in the early stages of mapping out my fourth cycle. First was test only, second test e/dbol, then test e/dbol/deca.

So far this one is looking a little like this:

Test E 600mg/wk 1-14 weeks
EQ 600mg/wk 1-14 weeks
Dbol 50mgs/ED 1-6 weeks
Proviron 50mgs/ED 1-14 weeks
HCG 500iu/wk up until 3-4 days prior to PCT
Exemestane 25mg/ED up until PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20 starting 2 weeks after last injection
Clomid 50/50/50/50 starting 2 weeks after last injection

Going in to get my pre cycle bloods soon. Im pretty susceptible to estrogen sides hence the 25mg of exemestane ED.. is that too much?

Here to learn so any critiques/adjustments/recommendations are much appreciated!

Whats up boys.. im in the early stages of mapping out my fourth cycle. First was test only, second test e/dbol, then test e/dbol/deca.

So far this one is looking a little like this:

Test E 600mg/wk 1-14 weeks
EQ 600mg/wk 1-14 weeks
Dbol 50mgs/ED 1-6 weeks
Proviron 50mgs/ED 1-14 weeks
HCG 500iu/wk up until 3-4 days prior to PCT
Exemestane 25mg/ED up until PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20 starting 2 weeks after last injection
Clomid 50/50/50/50 starting 2 weeks after last injection

Going in to get my pre cycle bloods soon. Im pretty susceptible to estrogen sides hence the 25mg of exemestane ED.. is that too much?

Here to learn so any critiques/adjustments/recommendations are much appreciated!

The 25mg exemestane ED is a bit high, rule of thumb would be close to 12.5 ED and I know I'd personally need about 20 based on previous cycles. If you are worried about it then try it and calibrate with blood testing around week #6.

For your gap after last shot and PCT you should consider that boldenone has a 15 day half life, which is basically forever. The graph below plots out what 600 mg/wk bold at 15 day half life looks like. Last shot shown at wk 5. If you start PCT two weeks later and only run for four weeks, when you emerge on the other end your blood level is still 12.8, which would compare to about 14-ish natural test production - so you are essentially still almost 100% suppressed. Odds are this would completely fail. It would be better to wait about 5 weeks after last shot and run PCT for five or six weeks.

View attachment 567189

Back