4th Cycle Cyp/Dbol/Tren/Deca

beatngyou27

Highley Evolved
I'm 33 6'1 175-180lbs I work out and run 5-6 days a week my body fat is around 14% range. I am also Gyno prone. I've done 4 cycles previous. my first and second cycles where just test at 500 QW. third cycle was cyp/deca/dbol. this will be me 4th cycle.

please let me know what you think. is tren and deca together to much?

I'm very excited to try Tren for the first time, I've heard nothing but great things about it. I'll add body pics before, week-week until end of PCT to document.

Week 1-16 Cypionate200 @ 600mg QW pin Mon/Wed/Fri
Week 1-4 D-Bol 10mg tabs @ 50mg Daily 3 tabs 1hr pre-W/O and 2 tabs Post
Week 1-10 Trenbolone Enanthate200 @ 400mg QW pin Tue/Thurs

Post Cycle Training - PCT
Week 18-20 Nolva 40,40,20,20.
Week 18-20 Clomi 200mg QW

what are your guys thoughts on adding HCG as 1,000 iu's a week. Do this for 5 consecutive weeks, take a week off and start again. I have to do more research on it but from what i read so far it should help keep my gains after cycle.

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards! Your question, "is tren and deca together too much?" is a loaded question :)

Too much shit for a 4th cycle.... You are gyno prone because your ai sucked or was fake, i use to say the same thing. When usung tren for the first time use it alone and too late now but tren ace would have been a way better cgoice.

Have you checked your natural test levels? Age 33 i doubt there is anything desirable to return to but do as you please if you make this a life style youll figure out what you wanna do.

Your 6'1", 175lbs, you run a lot and your 14% body fat. Guy, your like 40lbs too light to be 14% body fat and doing cardio. Your 100% not ready for this cycle. You need to learn to eat right and train for mass. Gear is worthless without proper diet and training...

I agree. You need to put on a significant amount of mass before you cycle. You should post your diet for 3j to look at. I'm 6'2 and wasn't that light when I was competitively swimming in college.

Last edited:
I was reading other cycles posted and read that the guy running test at 500 should increase the tren higher then test. would same information apply to my cycle or are my number good for what i got going?

Last edited:
Too much shit for a 4th cycle.... You are gyno prone because your ai sucked or was fake, i use to say the same thing. When usung tren for the first time use it alone and too late now but tren ace would have been a way better cgoice.

Have you checked your natural test levels? Age 33 i doubt there is anything desirable to return to but do as you please if you make this a life style youll figure out what you wanna do.

Yea, and the AI im sure your right. I have to try my other vender and see if that helps me out. I havent ran blood work in years though. so tren ace by itself as a cycle?

Last edited:
Your 6'1", 175lbs, you run a lot and your 14% body fat. Guy, your like 40lbs too light to be 14% body fat and doing cardio. Your 100% not ready for this cycle. You need to learn to eat right and train for mass. Gear is worthless without proper diet and training...

My diet is fine. Its been 4 years since my last cycle. I used to fight so i dropped to my weight class I used to be 210lbs. My body fat was assumed on my part, i'll get an actual reading this morning. I prob should of mentioned the 4 year break and weight cut.

My diet right now is still sugar free sodium free. I eat 4 light meals a day. When i cycle its the same but high protein and 8 meals. I dont plan on cycling for a few months im still putting things together so as soon as i develop my meal plan again i'll post it more defined.

I was way off, im 10.8% bf

My workout consist of:
Mon- chest/tri
Tue- back/bi
Wed- run 1-3 miles
Thurs- legs
Fri- shoulders/traps
Sat- run 1-3 miles

Back