4th Cycle, How many is too many to stack together? Cross steroid interaction?

knowbody

I'm 6'1, 194lbs, & 34. 1st cycle was just Test, per forum research. 2nd was HGH & Test. 3rd was HGH, Test, dBol, Deca followed by continued Test, HGH, Masteron, Var & Clen. I get almost NO side effects, if any. I fallow on cycle therapy and PCT religiously. My Liver, Kidneys & post PCT test levels are normal.

How many is too many to stack together? I am aware of the cutting/bulking recommendations of each steroid & will be doing a bulking then cutting cycle after it. These are the types I'm looking at:

Test Testosterone Enanthate
HGH
Winstrol Depot, Stanozolol
Masteron, Drostanolone Propionate and Enanthate
Equipose,Boldenone Undecylenate
Anavar, Oxandrolone
Anadrol, Oxymetholone
Fluoxymesterone, Halotestin
Dbol, Methandienone
Primobolan, Methenolone Enanthate
Trenbolone Acetate
Clenbuterol
Deca, Nandrolone Decanoate
Proviron, Mesterolone

Are there any conflicts health wise? What's the most you've personally stacked at 1 time?

Wow just wow. What r u trying to accomplish first and foremost. Second are you lifting to attain a procard. Third why so many?. There r a few well proven hemicals whos interaction are very well known to help with bulking if thats what your trying to attain.

If your looking fro mass I would personally do as follows

HGH
Test
Deca
Slin

Thry this for about 14-16 weeks before trying to take the kitchen sink

Wow just wow. What r u trying to accomplish first and foremost. Second are you lifting to attain a procard. Third why so many?. There r a few well proven hemicals whos interaction are very well known to help with bulking if thats what your trying to attain.

If your looking fro mass I would personally do as follows

HGH
Test
Deca
Slin

Thry this for about 14-16 weeks before trying to take the kitchen sink

I know it looks like allot. I'm not planning on taking them all at once & not taking all of them. I just wanted to list all my options to get info. on anything that shouldn't be used together. Why Insulin with HGH, Test, & Deca?

Yeah just bulk for now bro. Your young. Eat clean and bulk up a few years and worry bout cutting later.

Can't recommend slin to someone unless they REALLY know what they are doing.

That being said, test/deca with 6-8iu's of good GH, that would be legit, if you don't grow, you know exactly why...you didn't eat.

Can't recommend slin to someone unless they REALLY know what they are doing.

That being said, test/deca with 6-8iu's of good GH, that would be legit, if you don't grow, you know exactly why...you didn't eat.

Yep agreed. Insulin is a powerful tool for muscle building, but it is also powerful in the sense that if you make a mistake and don't know exactly what your doing it can be dangerous.

You also don't have to add a new compound in on each cycle... this year I plan on doing Test+NPP and the year after probably the same for the next blast, the less you can get away using the more. Look into ways you can add more or change your diet and training around, then after that if you want look at stacking more compounds.

Yep agreed. Insulin is a powerful tool for muscle building, but it is also powerful in the sense that if you make a mistake and don't know exactly what your doing it can be dangerous.

You also don't have to add a new compound in on each cycle... this year I plan on doing Test+NPP and the year after probably the same for the next blast, the less you can get away using the more. Look into ways you can add more or change your diet and training around, then after that if you want look at stacking more compounds.

Good advice!

To pile drive nutrients into your muscles. Glucose and amino acids will only signal your pancreas to send out so much insulin. When you inject exogenous insulin you'll stimulate a heck of a lot more glycogen formation than you would by simply consuming a lot of sugar. There are lots of risks however as it has been stated.

Research research research

I know it looks like allot. I'm not planning on taking them all at once & not taking all of them. I just wanted to list all my options to get info. on anything that shouldn't be used together. Why Insulin with HGH, Test, & Deca?

Slin is too risky for someone who is just trying to construct a self-satisfactory physique.

I agree with the test/tren cycle for lean muscle gains.

What would you guys recommend for a test/tren run of say 16 wks ? This is also my 4th cycle, I am trying to figure out what to run and at what dosages.

What would you guys recommend for a test/tren run of say 16 wks ? This is also my 4th cycle, I am trying to figure out what to run and at what dosages.

Tren for 12 weeks at the most. Tren is very toxic on your body period and anything more than that would be playing russian rulet with your body period.

I read the op, and one or two after that, seriously the best advice at your height and size is to learn how to really eat. If you are that size on your fourth cycle, there is a problem in the kitchen and who knows maybe the gym. No anabolics made will help you put weight on if you can't do it on your own with food and training alone. Not to be a dick, and maybe this has been covered if so sorry, but test and an oral would still work wonders 4th cycle, dbol/anadrol and 750mg test e, and focus on the 75% which is food.

I read the op, and one or two after that, seriously the best advice at your height and size is to learn how to really eat. If you are that size on your fourth cycle, there is a problem in the kitchen and who knows maybe the gym. No anabolics made will help you put weight on if you can't do it on your own with food and training alone. Not to be a dick, and maybe this has been covered if so sorry, but test and an oral would still work wonders 4th cycle, dbol/anadrol and 750mg test e, and focus on the 75% which is food.

Good info, I'm researching how to eat now.

Back