4th Cycle. Test E, Tren A, Mast A. Help me pick doses and length!

Angry Swoles

Hey everyone, 1st post here. Apologize if it is in the wrong section.

I am 28. This will be my 4th cycle of AAS. I've also do a few pro hormone cycles. 1 at 19 when American Cellular Labs had xtreme tren, and have also done a cycle of superdrol at 22. I've done a couple cycles of dbol/test p and test e. 1 prior cycle of test p and tren a. Test p and Tren a was only 8 weeks, but it was WELL worth it, felt that gains slowed after 8 weeks so I stopped. Figured I'd save the gear for later. Also tried A-bombs and only lasted 9 days at 100mg. Headaches, NO appetite, bp thru the roof.... felt like shit. No thanks. Well here I am a year later contemplating how my next cycle should go this time.

Currently sitting at 205lbs, 6ft 2. Not exactly sure my BF at the moment, but usually sit about 13% when off cycle. Last cycle was 1 year ago exactly.

Usually I gain about 15-20 lbs on cycle and keep roughly 10lbs.

I am a HARD gainer. Skinny calves and ectomorph to the max. Not carb sensitive. I was 165lbs 6'2, 10 years ago before I got into weight lifting in college for baseball and learned about nutrition as well.

I have, and only have 11,000mg of test e, 2500mg mast prop, 2500mg of tren a, and enough dbol to feed Kenya for a year.
Also have adex, hcG, caber, nolva, letro, clomid so g2g there.

Although I am gyno sensative, Dbol is my favorite compound, more so than tren. Why? Overall sense of well-being. The pump. The ease of administration. The QUICK strength and weight gains. Helps appetite. Not much of a shut down at all.

Tren is an amazing compound believe me, I love it. But the sweats, anger, everyday pins, and shut down are NOT fun to deal with. I can deal with it, but only for a short amount of time.

Aiming to start April 1. I have a few rough ideas of how I'd like to use my AAS so here they are.

My goal here is to gain as much lean mass and weight as I can before a shred for summer. Basically I want to be on cycle until summer is over then start stockpiling again.

Option 1:
Week 1-20: Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4: 40mg dbol ED
Week 8-12 40mg dbol ED
Week 13-20 350mg/week Tren A
Week 13-20 350mg/week Mast P
hcG 500iu once a week
PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Option 2:
Week 1-12: Test E 300mg/week (This dose will allow for (3) 12 week future cycles at 300mg a week given my supply)
Week 1-4: Dbol 40mg
Week 5-12: Mast P and Tren A 350mg/week
hcG 500iu once a week

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50 (Clomid makes me a moody asshole, prefer not to take it)

Possible cruise at 200mg/week --- 10mg dbol EOD --- until next cycle.

I really wish I had MORE tren and mast. Ideally, I would like to run 2:2:1 tren/mast/test such as 700/700/350 but I just do not have the gear on hand for that.

These are just my rough ideas of cycles I've come up with. I do have the option to add other compounds, but would rather not go that route for other reasons. Please let's hear your opinions on what you would do or recommend!

Wait a minute....dbol isnt " much of a shut down at all". ????? What gives you that idea? Definantly not labs! Or that shit was/is bunk.

Wait a minute....dbol isnt " much of a shut down at all". ????? What gives you that idea? Definantly not labs! Or that shit was/is bunk.

This was a comparison to Tren. A part of me wishes it was bunk and I could gain 15 lbs of a whole slew of things in 4 weeks. But it's not.

Dbol will shut you down just as hard as anything else in comparison. Shut down is shut down my friend.
10 Mg dbol eod is a waste as your levels will never be peak. It only has a half life of 4-6 hrs.

Dbol will shut you down just as hard as anything else in comparison. Shut down is shut down my friend.
10 Mg dbol eod is a waste as your levels will never be peak. It only has a half life of 4-6 hrs.

10mg eod is an experiment I was thinking of doing called "Pulse cycling" after PCT is finished. Also tossing around the idea of 2 days on 2 days off for a pulse. Also fully enjoy it for preworkout. As far as shutdown perhaps on paper you are correct. Shutdown is shutdown. But, I also know that after 4 weeks of tren at 500mg and 4 weeks of dbol 40mg, my dick works much better intra and post dbol while maintaining the same test dose.

Any input on cycle ideas/doses?

10mg eod is an experiment I was thinking of doing called "Pulse cycling" after PCT is finished. Also tossing around the idea of 2 days on 2 days off for a pulse. Also fully enjoy it for preworkout. As far as shutdown perhaps on paper you are correct. Shutdown is shutdown. But, I also know that after 4 weeks of tren at 500mg and 4 weeks of dbol 40mg, my dick works much better intra and post dbol while maintaining the same test dose.

Any input on cycle ideas/doses?

You really do not have a clue about testosterone suppression do you!?

You really do not have a clue about testosterone suppression do you!?

Bros. Yes I do. I did not want to take the time to go into even more detail about my experiences and knowledge. I can provide detailed copies of my labs taken after every cycle for the last 8 years. I didn't think I would have to go into as much detail sheesh. It's basic AAS knowledge that it is MUCH easier to recover from a 4 week dbol run than tren. At least with my body. Tren shuts me down much harder and suppresses my natural test at a much deeper level than dianabol. I have labs to prove my claim.

Any suggestions on how I can arrange my cycle? I'm leaning towards option 2.

Dude.... all AAS shut you down. Whether that's Tren, D'Bol, Deca, Eq or Test.

Your LH and FSH levels on your bloodwork should indicate this.

So you are totally wrong about suppression. When you are shutdown, you are shutdown.

You are mistaking the libido boosting qualities of certain compounds as a level of your own suppression, which is wrong.

Yes, you will 'recover' better from certain compounds - that's a given.

But to state that some compounds shut you down more than others is just plain naivety!

Last edited:
Dude.... all AAS shut you down. Whether that's Tren, D'Bol, Deca, Eq or Test.

Your LH and FSH levels on your bloodwork should indicate this.

So you are totally wrong about suppression. When you are shutdown, you are shutdown.

You are mistaking the libido boosting qualities of certain compounds as a level of your own suppression, which is wrong.

Yes, you will 'recover' better from certain compounds - that's a given.

But to state that some compounds shut you down more than others is just plain naivety!
Good lord why are you splitting hairs and stating the absolute obvious? I am not "totally wrong" about suppression. I'll try again...when comparing these two compounds on the suppression leading to total shutdown that is occurring in my body, tren has a much more drastic and quick effect. Hence my test levels both total and free did not drop to even half the level they did on tren than on dbol. My dick works better because I'm not nearly as shut down plus it's not messing with my prolactin/libido as much as with tren or deca. That is my point in its entirety regarding your reply. An easier and quicker recovery will occur (when dbol is compared to tren assuming a base of test is the same) or how I would have phrased it earlier "less of a shutdown" sorry you had such a hard time with my choice of words to describe recovery.

Any input at all on these compounds I've listed or are we gonna keep going back and forth over my poor choice of words?

I would save the mast. Anything under 600mgs is a waste of gear. Not sure why you would want to run dbol with typical cutting compounds like tren and mast. You seem confused a bit on things especially shut down...

I would save the mast. Anything under 600mgs is a waste of gear. Not sure why you would want to run dbol with typical cutting compounds like tren and mast. You seem confused a bit on things especially shut down...

Couldn't of said t better.
If not me, you need to listen to these guys angry swoles, they know wtf their talking about.

...besides, you came on here with questions looking for answers, so maybe it's time to realize you DONT know it all and listen to the advise given.
This site and the guys on it has saved my ass more than once. That's pretty solid, considering they don't know you and don't have to help...but they usually more than happy to.
Soak it up big dog! You might learn something .

I was under the same impression about mast as well considering I don't have much.... Ideally as mentioned in OP I'd love to do 700/700/350 Tren/Mast/Test. Dbol would be bridged with tren and mast, not stacked. The idea was to bulk as much as possible on dbol, hopefully hit 225 then cut for the rest of summer and maintain some where around 210-215. I'm open to any and all suggestions and appreciate criticism as well.

If you guys think I'm a bit confused about shutdown that's fine it doesn't bother me much. After reading over this thread again it seems my delivery was poor. But I do know what I'm doing and have been doing so for 10 years. Caber .5mg E3D, aromasin ED 12.5 (works well for me on dbol) or adex .5mg Eod, nolva and clomid PCT. Experimented with Raloxifene a bit as well. Use N2Guard while on cycle. I'm not a noob when it comes to AAS.

Since I only have a limited amount of Mast, it sounds like I should shelf it for later.

Would anybody be willing to map out a cycle of what they would run given the listed compounds? Thanks alot fellas

Are you trying to bulk or cut with this cycle? If your trying to bulk then dbol would be ok. If cutting, I wouldn't use dbol...

Are you trying to bulk or cut with this cycle? If your trying to bulk then dbol would be ok. If cutting, I wouldn't use dbol...

I'm 205 right now. Not where I'd like be for a cut. I'd like to be 220 before a cut this time around. I did a cutting cycle once with prop and dbol. 2500 calories only 150 carbs a day and worked out nicely.

Another question.... I'm not positive if the adex I have is legit. The tren and test I have is from the same lab and I know for sure they are legit, so its hard to believe a simple adex would be bunk. But, either it is, or my body needs higher amounts.

I am gyno prone. I have letro, nolva, and adex for estro related sides. Letro I've had to use after a dbol/test cycle when I was on 1mg ED of adex...E2 was 72 and TT was 3,200...so this is my reason for thinking the adex is bunk or underdosed or my body just doesn't like it.

I've heard of bros on 1.5mg letro 2x a week while on 50mg dbol and 700mg+ test.... with solid results. Just a little scared to try it. What do ya'll think?

Another question.... I'm not positive if the adex I have is legit. The tren and test I have is from the same lab and I know for sure they are legit, so its hard to believe a simple adex would be bunk. But, either it is, or my body needs higher amounts.

I am gyno prone. I have letro, nolva, and adex for estro related sides. Letro I've had to use after a dbol/test cycle when I was on 1mg ED of adex...E2 was 72 and TT was 3,200...so this is my reason for thinking the adex is bunk or underdosed or my body just doesn't like it.

I've heard of bros on 1.5mg letro 2x a week while on 50mg dbol and 700mg+ test.... with solid results. Just a little scared to try it. What do ya'll think?

Letro isn't for test sides. U need adex or stane= Anti Estrogen

I've decided to go this route:

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4: 40mg dbol ED
Week 6-12 350mg/week Tren A
Week 1-4 Letro .5mg letro eod
Week 5-12 Letro .25mg eod
hcG 250iu 2x week
PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Last edited: