4th Cycle. Test E, Tren A, Mast A. Help me pick doses and length!

I would start hcg from beginning of cycle up to pct. You should pin hcg twice per week instead of just once...

I've decided to go this route:

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-4: 40mg dbol ED
Week 6-12 350mg/week Tren A
Week 1-4 Letro .5mg letro eod
Week 5-12 Letro .25mg eod

hcG 250iu 2x week
PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

what is your reasoning for starting out with .5mg of Letro eod then dropping it to .25 ? Doing the opposite makes more sense to me ,, starting out from day one that high with .5mg of Letro, when the long ester Test E is not going to even kick in for a few more weeks, is a good way to crash your estrogen.

what is your reasoning for starting out with .5mg of Letro eod then dropping it to .25 ? Doing the opposite makes more sense to me ,, starting out from day one that high with .5mg of Letro, when the long ester Test E is not going to even kick in for a few more weeks, is a good way to crash your estrogen.

My reasoning for dropping to .25 is because I'll be dropping dbol week 4. In the past I've ran cycles of test prop and tren without even having to use an AI. I believe I'm more susceptible to high e2 from dbol in comparison to Test or when used with test.

My reasoning for dropping to .25 is because I'll be dropping dbol week 4. In the past I've ran cycles of test prop and tren without even having to use an AI. I believe I'm more susceptible to high e2 from dbol in comparison to Test or when used with test.

good thinking, Yeah not sure how I missed the Dbol there you are starting from day 1 . Dbol aromatizes big time for me too, way more then test

Wow...
Start a cycle with hcg!!... want a JUMPSTART?
... since test suspension is soooo. Hard to find... u should consider test propionate. Mon-wed-Friday with tren ace.Tues thurs and sat... a bombs 50 mg mon -sat.. and 1 cc test e. Or test cyp..on sunday.... DUE THAT 4 WEEKS...
Bump up the test e or cyp 400 mg 2× a week .. u need 600-800 mg of test or ur wasting ur time... combine with tren enantate 2×weekly... decca.. 2 × week... 6-8weeks... ..
Now lil trick works well.. nolvadex and hcg.. finish as directed after hcg. Continue nolvadex with 1CC every Sunday of test e or.cyp..... how ever long u were on a cycle u stay off for the same amount of weeks plus an additional 2 weeks.... obviously I could alter this depending on ur results desired. ... no one mention taking omega and flush free niacin through the enter cylce... when u get ur blood work done ur rbc and hemoglobin will honeslty.be close to normal.... for the record strongest roids...... 1. Halotestin..2 anadrol
.3 tren ace..4 anabol..injected dbol.. never take any without running test!!!! Hope.for sum. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Wow...
Start a cycle with hcg!!... want a JUMPSTART?
... since test suspension is soooo. Hard to find... u should consider test propionate. Mon-wed-Friday with tren ace.Tues thurs and sat... a bombs 50 mg mon -sat.. and 1 cc test e. Or test cyp..on sunday.... DUE THAT 4 WEEKS...
Bump up the test e or cyp 400 mg 2× a week .. u need 600-800 mg of test or ur wasting ur time... combine with tren enantate 2×weekly... decca.. 2 × week... 6-8weeks... ..
Now lil trick works well.. nolvadex and hcg.. finish as directed after hcg. Continue nolvadex with 1CC every Sunday of test e or.cyp..... how ever long u were on a cycle u stay off for the same amount of weeks plus an additional 2 weeks.... obviously I could alter this depending on ur results desired. ... no one mention taking omega and flush free niacin through the enter cylce... when u get ur blood work done ur rbc and hemoglobin will honeslty.be close to normal.... for the record strongest roids...... 1. Halotestin..2 anadrol
.3 tren ace..4 anabol..injected dbol.. never take any without running test!!!! Hope.for sum. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Not helpful what-so-ever. Read the title please.

Back