500 mg of test E - how long is too long?

leelee_69

I did bloodwork and everything is normal.

That said, how long can I run test E and still hope to fully recover with proper PCT?

Last edited:
I ran JUST test Enan at 500mg/ week for 23 straight weeks this summer just to see what would happen.. I did a pretty good job wiht my diet and my training is always balls to the walls. I was getting stronger right up til the week I came off.. I wasnt seeing muscle size / weight gains as rapidly toward the middle to end of the 23 weeks as at the beginning but I was still MUCH stronger than I am now just 1 and a half months off and before the cycle.. I however and very curious to see what others have to say about this so lets hear it

i ran my last cycle 250 every 4 days. deca @ 350 mg/week. ran it 18 weeks. thought i was in the clear but seemed to crash like 2 1/2 after last inj. i ran nolva 40 mgs 14 days and 20 mg 14 days starting 2 1/2 weeks after last inj. just a small crash, some depression, couldnt work out hard, hard to get it up(prob the deca) i ran b4 10-14 weeks and will run my current for 12. i wil stay in this range cause i didn t like the sides i think came from staying on longer.

current

1-12 750 omna mwf
1-12 350 deca m
12-15 prop 100 mg eod
nolva for recovery

You'll get people that will tell you that it's possible to recover after years of being on, and you'll get people that will tell you there's always a chance that even a few weeks on cycle will make you need Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life

I think that if there's nothing wrong with you, you should be able to get away with a relatively long cycle. But the question is, are the side effects worth it? If it's your first cycle, I go with 10-12 weeks

pushnpedl said:
hormone replacement therapy

Yeah, it basically means that you need to have injections of testosterone every week or every few weeks for the rest of your life, becuase your body can no longer produce sufficient testosterone on its own

i've run at that dosage for about 24 weeks as well. sides and post cycle therapy (pct) didn't seem any different than shorter cycles. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a must though, in my opinion.

Back