500mg/ml test e/tren e blend PICS

sirxxxlew

go big or dont go at all
wt8u87.jpg

Made 120ml, came in a little over at 124ml for some reason. Yes I know they're filled uneven, but its for personal use and I don't care.

Dosed at 300mg test/200mg tren
All eo carrier, no oil.
3% BA
15% bb

Smooth as fuck. Did a 1 1/2cc quad shot once it cooled down a little last night, a little sore this morning but nothing major. I def know the exact spot I hit though. Ill see how it feels in 2 more days when all that powder crystallizes. Sterilized 100ml of straight gso just in case.

Wow. That's a lot of mg per ml. Shit looks tight!! Who cares about the uneven fill. Hows the quad feel now?? Hey can you pm me when you got a chance.?

Last edited:
I just cracked a fat over those chems. I'm just about to start brewing my own, got powders etc, just got to look into sterilization really.

Congrats bro, looks awesome.

Bb just reacts well with me vs no bb.

1cc of this stuff in the quad I was sore, upped it to 2cc And 3 days in I was limpin around like someone shot me. A flight of stairs going down was scary for about 3 days. So bad. Just too concentrated. I cut it with 1 1/2 CC of straight gso per shot and its mostly painless again.

1cc of this stuff in the quad I was sore, upped it to 2cc And 3 days in I was limpin around like someone shot me. A flight of stairs going down was scary for about 3 days. So bad. Just too concentrated. I cut it with 1 1/2 CC of straight gso per shot and its mostly painless again.

When you said BB reacts well with you, what kind of reactions do you get?

The first thing I noticed when you said you were limping around after your 2cc, the 15%bb was the first thought that came to mind.

I have used UG gear and I can tell you I get horrid pain and "flu like" fever reaction from the UG gear. After some reading, I came across a few research articles on pubmed that talked about BA/BB, and needless to say, I had the BA/BB baked out of my UG gear and no longer had the pain.

(BENZYL BENZOATE - National Library of Medicine HSDB Database)

"Human Toxicity Excerpts:

Benzyl benzoate is relatively nontoxic but may irritate the skin and eyes. Increased pruritus and irritation (manifested by burning and stinging, particularly of the genitalia and scalp) are common and may be severe in hot humid climates.
[American Medical Association, Council on Drugs. AMA Drug Evaluations Annual 1994. Chicago, IL: American Medical Association, 1994., p. 1615] **PEER REVIEWED**

Non-Human Toxicity Excerpts:
Cats receiving 33% benzyl benzoate in isopropyl alcohol (two doses of 22,420 mg each), ethyl alcohol (two doses of 22,420 mg each), or water (three doses of 22,420 mg each) locally died at 43, 46, and 69 hr after treatment, respectively.
[Hayes, W.J., Jr., E.R. Laws, Jr., (eds.). Handbook of Pesticide Toxicology. Volume 3. Classes of Pesticides. New York, NY: Academic Press, Inc., 1991., p. 1506] **PEER REVIEWED*

Dermally applied benzyl benzoate was nontoxic to the pig, sheep, heifer, or horse, even after five or six daily applications, but was toxic to the cat.
[Clayton, G. D. and F. E. Clayton (eds.). Patty's Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology: Volume 2A, 2B, 2C: Toxicology. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley Sons, 1981-1982., p. 2308] **PEER REVIEWED**

Last edited:

Let me first say that is one beautiful produxt. Try cutting it with 1ml of sterile oil.that should help with pain

Back