50mgs EOD prop and Winstrol for 6 weeks pre contest?

FLEX

Just trying to put together a decent 6 weeks pre contest. Will it help shifting from the Test/deca to 50mgs Winstrol (winny) and Prop EOD for 6 weeks leading up to the show.

Im trying to keep it simple and lean on my dieting and hard work. If I could I wouldnt do the eod stuff, what a pain.

Thanks for the advice and help guys.

sounds good maybe take some arimidex or caber too to squash any water you have leftover from the long esters ...maybe look at adding 50mgs tren ace eod as well...you'll shred up like a champ

Thanks Nasdaq. Honestly I dont want to introduce any other compounds. I did compete as a natual for a whle (completely natural ie only prrotein drinks) so now this is my first open show, and its pretty rough with all the extra stuff ;) .

But is 50 mgs eod for these compounds the norm?

no..I think the average guy here would say 100mg ed for the prop and 75mg ed for the tren..50mgs of Winstrol (winny) would be the consensus though..winny can kill your joints at high doses from my experience.

If this is your first cycle then def stick with the lower doses and learn how your body reacts slowly.

Back