STANG 98

This is the best one I had lying around.........
129598.jpg

Mr. dB said:
Dude! Your back is massive. What's a typical Stang back workout?

Nothing real speacial. I did heavy seated rows and T-bars when I was younger. Now, I don't lift as heavy, but I make sure to feel the contractions. This really carves it out nicely and I seem to be able to keep the size on.

Thats Skip Lacour........I call bullshit.......Skip is a least naturalll
lol........good job bro

DAMN fucker Not fuckin bad but if you shrunk my 6' ass down to 5'8 id be as wide as I am tall too HAHAHAHAHAH NAH good shit bro gotta give you props on that im Jealous. Give credit where credit is due.

Popichulo said:
DAMN fucker Not fuckin bad but if you shrunk my 6' ass down to 5'8 id be as wide as I am tall too HAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahaha.

I was waiting for something along those lines, fag.

Damn, I never imagined you being that jacked.

Impressive for a short guy. ;)

STANG 98 said:
This is the best one I had lying around.........
129598.jpg

You have a thick back. It looks like you could use some more size across your upper back. Rear delts and traps. It could be the way you're standing in the pict. Also, more hamstrings and calves would fill out your legs.

Re: Re: ..........

Carlos_E2 said:
You have a thick back. It looks like you could use some more size across your upper back. Rear delts and traps. It could be the way you're standing in the pict. Also, more hamstrings and calves would fill out your legs.

Tough crowd. Thanks for the advice.

you look more than 180, very nice. The only thing I can say is to hit the legs a little more, cant really tell from the pic though.

Re: Re: Re: ..........

STANG 98 said:
Tough crowd. Thanks for the advice.

No, you look good. Not trying to be too critical. The rear delt upper back comment could be from the way you're standing. I say you need more hamstrings to match the thickness of the quad sweep that I can see from the side of your leg. The advice can only make you look better.

Re: Re: Re: Re: ..........

Carlos_E2 said:
No, you look good. Not trying to be too critical. The rear delt upper back comment could be from the way you're standing. I say you need more hamstrings to match the thickness of the quad sweep that I can see from the side of your leg. The advice can only make you look better.

No offense taken. It's an unusual pose and I wasn't flexing anything. Those muscles actually do look better if I do something with them. :D

Back