injecting gear into your calf

Last year I started a thread asking if anyone else had been using their shins as an injection spot:

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/695660-injecting-gear-into-shin.html

The overall concensus was that it was not commonly done.

Since I've been on gear for 30+ years, I am running out of virgin muscle to inject into.

Long story short, my shins are still a great place to inject, but I recently tried my calves. They work great too. There are no gymnastics required like when you inject into your ass.

BUT I still wanted to post this information here for the benefit of anyone who searches for this topic in the future. Am I a saint or what.

Calves are pretty much painless to inject into BUT you have to stay on the OUTSIDE of your calf, not the inside. Evolution has seen to it that blood vessels are more plentiful on the inside where they are more protected. There are fewer blood vessel on the outside. And as most people here know, when you hit a blood vessel with a needle it fcking hurts and bleeds.

I am not a fan of large amounts of gear being injected at once, so I always did 0.5 CC in my shins but I do a strong 0.75 CC in my calves. (I have always found that large amounts like 2 CCs hurt like hell. I envision it as the muscle tissue not getting much oxygen for a day or two while the gear is metabolized.)

So that's my speil. I'm sure it will be worth every penny you paid for it!

EDIT: so is it possible for me to change "geat" to "gear" in my Subject line? I gotta lay off the crack. Perhaps a moderator can do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year I started a thread asking if anyone else had been using their shins as an injection spot:

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/695660-injecting-gear-into-shin.html

The overall concensus was that it was not commonly done.

Since I've been on gear for 30+ years, I am running out of virgin muscle to inject into.

Long story short, my shins are still a great place to inject, but I recently tried my calves. They work great too. There are no gymnastics required like when you inject into your ass.

BUT I still wanted to post this information here for the benefit of anyone who searches for this topic in the future. Am I a saint or what.

Calves are pretty much painless to inject into BUT you have to stay on the OUTSIDE of your calf, not the inside. Evolution has seen to it that blood vessels are more plentiful on the inside where they are more protected. There are fewer blood vessel on the outside. And as most people here know, when you hit a blood vessel with a needle it fcking hurts and bleeds.

I am not a fan of large amounts of gear being injected at once, so I always did 0.5 CC in my shins but I do a strong 0.75 CC in my calves. (I have always found that large amounts like 2 CCs hurt like hell. I envision it as the muscle tissue not getting much oxygen for a day or two while the gear is metabolized.)

So that's my speil. I'm sure it will be worth every penny you paid for it!

EDIT: so is it possible for me to change "geat" to "gear" in my Subject line? I gotta lay off the crack. Perhaps a moderator can do it?

i fixed your title. thanks for sharing your pin locations.

What do you mean by outside and inside calf? To be more specific: If you are standing with your arms hanging down are your fingers pointing towards the outside of your calfs, while your hanging dick is pointing to the insides? (Sorry couldn't think of any other way to explain it). I have been at this for a long time (once a week for over fifteen years with a 20g) and have been rotating upper and lower quads of each leg. I do have some scar tissue build up but not too bad. I should do more delts and ass shots. Calfs sound doable. I don't think I want to try a shin shot.

What do you mean by outside and inside calf? To be more specific: If you are standing with your arms hanging down are your fingers pointing towards the outside of your calfs, while your hanging dick is pointing to the insides? (Sorry couldn't think of any other way to explain it). I have been at this for a long time (once a week for over fifteen years with a 20g) and have been rotating upper and lower quads of each leg. I do have some scar tissue build up but not too bad. I should do more delts and ass shots. Calfs sound doable. I don't think I want to try a shin shot.

When i read the word "dick" I was thinking, "Ok, this guy's being sarcastic"

I've never been able to take a shot in the delt without feeling weird pain in my arm. F that lol

Triceps are an awesome place to inject but I've worn them out.

You use a 20 guage needle? Holy fcking sh1t. I only use 25G. They're essentially painless unless I hit a vien. But it takes 30 seconds to inject a CC through the tiny needle. Warming it up under warm water helps it flow a smidge easier.

Yes, I meant that I inject my cavles under my fingers, not my dick lol At first I started injecting right at the biggest thickest area of my calf every time, but then realized that I should move around a little from shot to shot.

I'm not very tanned up here in Canada, so I can see some blue viens right under my skin so I avoid them. On my inner calf I tried roughly 10 shots and hit a gdf vien every time aarrgg. On the outer calf I hit a vien maybe 1 in 5 times. Of course, I'm just being a pussy trying to avoid pain. If I ever used a 20G needle I'm sure it would be fatal hahaha.

One more thing... I use 5/8" needles. I go that full depth in my calves but with my shins I only go in about half that far. Try it some day right in the largest part of the shin muscle. Its soooooo good! I'll switch back there soon, but for now I'm still super pumped about using my calves.

Back