6 weeks cycle + PCT destroyed my HPTA need your help

Q8sporter

Hey guys,

Im 22, i did a 6 weeks cycle for my first time in my life which I believe i would never do again, the cycle was like this

Testosterone Propionate 100/ml every other day
Deca 350/ml every 2 days
Dinabol twice a day oral /stopped and switched to Anadrol after Week 4
Anadrol once a day oral
Exemestane 25mg/ml oral Every day

After 10 days of this cycle i did PCT and taked

HCG 5000iu once a week only 2 times after taking the clomid and Nolvadex
Clomid 50 mg daily for 10 days
Nolvadex 20 mg daily for 30 days

That time I didn't notice anything different on libido and erection, after 2 months
I noticed that my erection is getting worse and worse so i talked to afriend who told me you will need a new PCT which i did and was for 30 day

Dostenix 1 pill per week > took 2 only w1 & w2
Clomid 25 mg per day> 30 Days
Nolvadex 20 mg per day >30 days

Also had a great mood, erection and libido was raising after but coming off i felt that its not like always that it used to be such as libido, erection and energy.

Went to a Doctor from Cleveland clinic and i got tested and he told me that i will give you clomid 25mg EO which im on right now for more than 8 weeks.

Results before the last PCT monitored by the doctor,

Testosterone: 306 ng/dL
Testosterone Free %: 3.3%
Testosterone Free: 101.6 pg/mL
LH: 5.3 mU/mL
FSH: 1.1 mU/mL
Prolactin: 11.1 ng/mL
Estradiol 17B: <25pg/mL
HCT: 45%

After being on Clomid 25mg EO for 8 weeks i tastet again and the results was good.

Testosterone: 523 ng/dL
Testosterone Free %: 3.8% > High
Testosterone Free: 199.6 pg/mL > High

Now even though im on clomid i miss morning woods, loss in sexual desire and erection is bad and no difference, please tell me what should i do ? Because I believe my doctor will let me continue on clomid for my whole life! Is their any way i can recover? Is there any way to restart my HPTA ! I only did 6 weeks what was wrong. Im still 22 and young Need your help and experience please help if you can.

Waiting for your replys

Who on earth told you that this was a cycle and pct protocol?
what type doc gave you clomid for 8 weeks?
6 week cycle??
and you need to post ranges in your bloodworks.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Im 22, i did a 6 weeks cycle for my first time in my life which I believe i would never do again, the cycle was like this

Testosterone Propionate 100/ml every other day
Deca 350/ml every 2 days
Dinabol twice a day oral /stopped and switched to Anadrol after Week 4
Anadrol once a day oral
Exemestane 25mg/ml oral Every day

After 10 days of this cycle i did PCT and taked

this makes no sense, you did a 6 week cycle and then did pct after 10 days of it? huh? what?

There are a whole host of problems with that "cycle", not least of which it seems like a random mishmash of compounds with no rhyme or reason as to method or duration. Mix of long and short esters, AI dosage not proportional to need, HCG dosage and timing completely messed up. PCT timing and duration all wrong. Wow. whoever gave that to you fucked you over big time.

It would be useful to know the deca dosages and pinning frequency. Saying 350/ml every 2 days tells me almost nothing. Dosage mg/ml is what - 350? How many mg's or ml's did you inject, and how often? If you tell us that I can show you how suppressed you were and why your PCT failed.

So you tried another PCT long after, which means all the steroids had cleared your system by then (which is good). And you've tried ongoing clomid. Your LH is ok, but testosterone production is lousy - potentially secondary hypogonadism, points the finger at your balls. It would be interesting to see your LH without the clomid to see if there are other issues too, like primary.

Seems to me the only real option you have now is to try to get your testicles to perform better, which to me means a run of HCG and another run of PCT drugs, search up the Power PCT. If it was me I'd try 1,000 IU HCG per day for 20 or more days, probably do some blood testing in there several times to see how much test I was putting out, monitor size to see if improved, then run the PCT with clomid and nolva again.

Hey folks thanks for all of this and for letting me know that the (cycle) was trash ! I got this from a friend who told me that's a great cycle to start with !
By the way my injections was
Deca 1.5 ml every 2 days
Test proponate 1 ml every day

What about the PCT from the doctor with only 25mg clomid is that going to be effective?

Please tell me what should i do clearly and what is the next PCT that i should do because I don't know a lot about this subject.

Thanks a lot for all of this

Hey folks thanks for all of this and for letting me know that the (cycle) was trash ! I got this from a friend who told me that's a great cycle to start with !
By the way my injections was
Deca 1.5 ml every 2 days
Test proponate 1 ml every day

What about the PCT from the doctor with only 25mg clomid is that going to be effective?

Please tell me what should i do clearly and what is the next PCT that i should do because I don't know a lot about this subject.

Thanks a lot for all of this

how many mgs per week of test p?

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you guys who are willing to help me and i will never forget this favor from you guys!

But when we talk about HCG for 20 days isn't that suppriseve ?

People telling me a lot of stuff who should I believe? Someone says that just stop everything and your body will recover from its own ! Some one tells me to take HCGenerate ! What should i do in that case :(

Thanks to all of you guys who are willing to help me and i will never forget this favor from you guys!

But when we talk about HCG for 20 days isn't that suppriseve ?

People telling me a lot of stuff who should I believe? Someone says that just stop everything and your body will recover from its own ! Some one tells me to take HCGenerate ! What should i do in that case :(
i think it would be best for you to take the advice of our members here, as they do not profit a thing in giving out advice to you. When in doubt ask here. We will not lead you astray my friend.

Hey OP, sorry it has been over a week. Hope you will check back.

So I get the 1 ml/day = 100 mg/day Test Prop, that's fine and certainly not what your problem is.

The deca dosing is uncertain. Deca is usually sold as 250 mg/ml, and sometimes 200 mg/ml. You were taking 1.5 ml's EOD, so that's either 375 mg or 300 mg EOD. That's a massive, and I mean huge, dosage. Let me assume 300 mg EOD (the lower one) and show you how long that takes to build up and then to clear out of your system. If it was 375 mg EOD it would be even worse, but you'll get the point. I'll ignore the testosterone because it is so fast in & out that it isn't your problem.

This graph below shows your blood levels for Nandrolone the active ingredient of deca, assuming 300 mg EOD and 14 day half life:

View attachment 567298

You can see it build up in your blood, then start to drop after you stop injections. Your plan in post #1 had you taking clomid from +10 days after last shot for duration of 10 days, and nolva from +10 for duration of 30 days.

For PCT you would ideally want your compounds that you injected to bleed down close to what your body naturally makes before you start PCT, then have PCT duration long enough that the levels bleed down further to the point where you are not very suppressed when you stop the PCT drugs.

In your plan you started too soon, with blood levels 6x normal, and stopped too soon with blood levels still more than your body produces. What that means is the clomid and nolva would get your pituitary and testes working again for a while, then they would shut back down once you stop the drugs. It is kind of like doing no PCT at all.

That's why your first one failed.

Doing the second PCT for 30 days at 25 clomid and 20 nolva was a good idea. You felt better which means you started producing more test and the resulting estrogen.

So to me it seems like you have some signs of primary hypogonadism, because prior to the last PCT your LH of 5.3 was good but total test of 306 was lousy. The good news is clomid mono-therapy got your testes to make more at 523, so perhaps just getting your balls firing on all cylinders will help you out.

In my opinion an extended run on HCG is the way to do that, as I wrote above "...which to me means a run of HCG and another run of PCT drugs, search up the Power PCT. If it was me I'd try 1,000 IU HCG per day for 20 or more days, probably do some blood testing in there several times to see how much test I was putting out, monitor size to see if improved, then run the PCT with clomid and nolva again. "

How long to run the HCG is the tricky question. You could use size of testes as one positive marker, but I'd also want to do a series of blood tests to see greatly improved testosterone production. Once you get the size and production back, then stop the HCG and do another clomid and nolva PCT.

Last edited:
Back