63 YO Senior Progress Pics

View attachment 566238 View attachment 566243

View attachment 566239

Here are 3 recent pics of me taken this past week. To be honest, I turn 63 next month and want to show off what I've been working toward. Been on TRT for 8 months, just 100mg test cyp per week, pretty clean diet, workouts are resistance band training, alternate EOD with sprints on a Schwinn Air Dyne.

I'd recommend every guy over 60 give low dose TRT a try.

Looking damn good brother. Well Done

I got a lot of muscle back with TRT and training with resistance bands over the past year. All my health problems are orthopedic and I was rehabbing after rotator cuff surgery in 2015 with bands and decided to give them a try to build upper body. I also had hip replacement 2006 and can only bike on the air dyne because I am fighting off the other one needing to be done.

Joint pain can be fixed. Bands enable one to train pain free and there are some good training options with them. Very fortunate to not have systemic things going on at my age.

And, yeah, it does feel good to be able to take off your shirt and get double takes at age 63.

You might want to look up tb500 for joint pain, etc. It works great

View attachment 566238 View attachment 566243

View attachment 566239

Here are 3 recent pics of me taken this past week. To be honest, I turn 63 next month and want to show off what I've been working toward. Been on TRT for 8 months, just 100mg test cyp per week, pretty clean diet, workouts are resistance band training, alternate EOD with sprints on a Schwinn Air Dyne.

I'd recommend every guy over 60 give low dose TRT a try.

I'd look into hgh ;) 3-4iu's a day for 6 months+ will make you look 10 years younger
Don't get me wrong, you definitely look good for your age.

Last edited:
man at 63 and still got it, thats what i call MUSCLE MEMORIE.. lol.. great job though, and you dont see guys your age that look anything like that and your woman is probley preety proud to walk around the malls and stores with a stud... keep it up brother great job.. :wavey:

Back