63 YO Senior Progress Pics

Mountain Man

View attachment 566238 View attachment 566243

View attachment 566239

Here are 3 recent pics of me taken this past week. To be honest, I turn 63 next month and want to show off what I've been working toward. Been on TRT for 8 months, just 100mg test cyp per week, pretty clean diet, workouts are resistance band training, alternate EOD with sprints on a Schwinn Air Dyne.

I'd recommend every guy over 60 give low dose TRT a try.

Last edited:
Just curious what was your test levels at before you started trt?

Test was 374 with ref range of 370-1000. Currently sitting between 900-1100 at the trough.

No interest in a BB show. I just want to be able to get the wife horny on demand and be that old dude that shocks people when he takes off his shirt.

Looking very good man. I'm glad you are showing your pic. Ha, feels good to proud of how ya look at 63 isn't it :wavey:

I'm 65 and have lost so much in the last two years due to different health issues.

Looking very good man. I'm glad you are showing your pic. Ha, feels good to proud of how ya look at 63 isn't it :wavey:

I'm 65 and have lost so much in the last two years due to different health issues.

I got a lot of muscle back with TRT and training with resistance bands over the past year. All my health problems are orthopedic and I was rehabbing after rotator cuff surgery in 2015 with bands and decided to give them a try to build upper body. I also had hip replacement 2006 and can only bike on the air dyne because I am fighting off the other one needing to be done.

Joint pain can be fixed. Bands enable one to train pain free and there are some good training options with them. Very fortunate to not have systemic things going on at my age.

And, yeah, it does feel good to be able to take off your shirt and get double takes at age 63.

100mg/wk for 8 months is helping I'm sure but I bet you are working your tail off those results.! Good job

View attachment 566238 View attachment 566243

View attachment 566239

Here are 3 recent pics of me taken this past week. To be honest, I turn 63 next month and want to show off what I've been working toward. Been on TRT for 8 months, just 100mg test cyp per week, pretty clean diet, workouts are resistance band training, alternate EOD with sprints on a Schwinn Air Dyne.

I'd recommend every guy over 60 give low dose TRT a try.

keeping that bf% low, whats your diet been like for the last 20 years, looking good.

keeping that bf% low, whats your diet been like for the last 20 years, looking good.

My diet is pretty clean, try to limit too much sugar. Lots of meat, fish, and poultry. Supps are fish oil and vitamin D, nothing else. Body fat is probably 15% or so. I work out very hard, 45 minutes with the resistance bands almost non stop with less than 20 seconds between sets. Gets to be good for keeping me lean. On the air dyne I go about 20 minutes max and do intervals, sprints, and tabata style workouts. I also do some logging on my property and a minimum of 3 hours each weekend is dedicated to cutting, splitting, and stacking wood.

Been working out consistently since 1967 with football in college, distance running in the late '70s, and martial arts since 1990 thrown in the mix. Haven't use weights since 2015. Bands and TRT have made the big difference since I can train hard pain free and TRT helps with muscle building and recovery from workouts.

Only TRT and clean diet?? Looking really good...the sprints will help fine tune that six pack for sure.
How long have you been training?

The hardest thing to get back is the 6 pack. Last had one 1990 or so.I still think I can get it back.Here's where I am at present with this:

View attachment 566273

Hey Mountain Man can you give us an update and how are the abs now ?? :)
You do look great !

fuck yes! age is just a number!!!

You might feel different after age 60, 63, or 65 There are some things that cannot be overcome by positive thinking. Great attitude but one must be carful.

MM
Very nice indeed.!!! I guess OMM and you and I are the Never to old to pump crew in these part s eh ?

I m fighting left knee replacement but it ache s and with the cadavaer part s and 4 screw s etc.
it s about time as when I train leg s w 315 plus squat s or 14 plate s on leg presses I can t really walk right for 2 day s..

Ur diet s like mine..clean heavy meat s and fish, limited carb s but mainly limit simple sugar s and stay active. Very.
My avi s current and my lower back s either still fat or it s just skin from when I was a big guy and as all body part s with age, it s elasticity suffer s. Fuck gravity.

U look great !!!!

How do you post pic s in a post ?

Last edited:
Back