6Gram Fina Conversion Question

animal00043

Hey guys,

Just a quick question, I was wondering if someone could tell me how much BA, BB, and Oil I will need to use for a 6gram conversion of fina pellets. Thanks guys

damn animal do you not own a calculator? lol

i just posted a thread in here with the conversion calculator you need.

sorry! i still have no idea how to use that calc. im not sure of the weight of the pellet powder, and how do i know the desired BA and bb?

sorry! i still have no idea how to use that calc. im not sure of the weight of the pellet powder, and how do i know the desired BA and bb?

don't change the weight of the pellet powder. only change the BA, BB and how much powder you have, which in this case is 6000mg. For TA i like to use 2/20. So put a 2 in the BA column and a 20 in the BB column, and 6000 in the powder column. lol

Alright I understand what you mean now. Thanks haha.

Just a question though so i can understand a little bit more. What is the 2 and 20? You mean desired amount is 2ml BA and 20ml BB? In the final solution it says use 55.87ml oil, 15.52ml BB, 1.55ml BA, and the powder volume is 4.66. The total volume being 77.6ml.

My question is, what is the powder volume and whats it mean? Am i just looking too much into this? Also 15ml of BB seems like a lot, is this really the amount i need to put in?

Thanks man.

Alright I understand what you mean now. Thanks haha.

Just a question though so i can understand a little bit more. What is the 2 and 20? You mean desired amount is 2ml BA and 20ml BB? In the final solution it says use 55.87ml oil, 15.52ml BB, 1.55ml BA, and the powder volume is 4.66. The total volume being 77.6ml.

My question is, what is the powder volume and whats it mean? Am i just looking too much into this? Also 15ml of BB seems like a lot, is this really the amount i need to put in?

Thanks man.

yes, you are. but don't worry, everyone makes too much of home brew.

2/20 is the ratio i used for everything. 2% BA and 20% BB of the final solution. so if i was making 100ml i would use 2ml of BA and 20ml of BB.

Use whatever ration you want.

As for the powder volume, since your curious, its based off of standard .80, basically saying one gram is equal to .8ml. Its just cause you have to take into account the volume of the powder itself or your concentrations will be all off. Some compound weights are heavier and some lighter, so we just used .80 as a basis to go off of that covers all your bases.

Back