80 mg/ dbol and first cycle

shadewraith

First Post. Long time reader... hiding in the background.

So I started my first cycle.

Testagen E 300. 2x a week. Monday and Thursday 1 ML each day. Will run this for 12 weeks.
Dbol - 80 mg capsules from Schwarz. 1 tab in the morning after breakfast EOD... I been reading more and more, and not sure if this will work. I suppose I can open up the gelcaps and seperate the powder inside... what are your thoughts about that? any suggestions?

PCT will be Nolva. I guess take it for 4 weeks. 40 every day for the first 2 weeks and then 20 every day for the second 2 weeks. When is the best time of day to take the Nolva? They are 20 mg tabs.

Thanks for all the help and the valuable information I have gained here!

First Post. Long time reader... hiding in the background.

So I started my first cycle.

Testagen E 300. 2x a week. Monday and Thursday 1 ML each day. Will run this for 12 weeks.
Dbol - 80 mg capsules from Schwarz. 1 tab in the morning after breakfast EOD... I been reading more and more, and not sure if this will work. I suppose I can open up the gelcaps and seperate the powder inside... what are your thoughts about that? any suggestions?

PCT will be Nolva. I guess take it for 4 weeks. 40 every day for the first 2 weeks and then 20 every day for the second 2 weeks. When is the best time of day to take the Nolva? They are 20 mg tabs.

Thanks for all the help and the valuable information I have gained here!

I'd take the Dbol 1.5-2 hrs preworkout. Also, dbol should be ed not eod. Don't open the caps. There's no way to tell if you've got the proper dosage separated In your powder. Nolva can be taken whenever. I take my clomid in the morning. U may want to snag some clomid too a d run it 50mg alongside the Nolva for a mor sufficient pct.

So in your opinion I should run dbol 80 mg ED? It is just such a high dose I dont know if needed for first cycle... however I also dont want to do a bad cycle if EOD wont really work.

My source said he did 80 ED and it gave him really bad rages, so he cut back to 80 mg EOD. I just had a kid.. so the last thing I need is bad rages. haha.

So essentially; the bottom line is... should I just man up and run the dbol 80 mg ED as opposed to EOD and see what happens? If I start to notice me raging more then cut back to EOD, or will EOD not work really well and I should try to find some smaller dosage dbol.

I will try to get some clomid to run it along the nolva. thanks.

So in your opinion I should run dbol 80 mg ED? It is just such a high dose I dont know if needed for first cycle... however I also dont want to do a bad cycle if EOD wont really work.

My source said he did 80 ED and it gave him really bad rages, so he cut back to 80 mg EOD. I just had a kid.. so the last thing I need is bad rages. haha.

So essentially; the bottom line is... should I just man up and run the dbol 80 mg ED as opposed to EOD and see what happens? If I start to notice me raging more then cut back to EOD, or will EOD not work really well and I should try to find some smaller dosage dbol.

I will try to get some clomid to run it along the nolva. thanks.

Well dbols half life is a matter of hours. Which is why it's taken everyday. 80mg is a bit high but u prolly be ok. Since its your first cycle u may want to drop it all together tho. It is recommended. I ran Dbol at 60mg Ed and it was fine. That was my 3rd cycle tho. Try it Ed and see what happens if u like. I've never heard of rage off of Dbol tho but I don't claim to know everything.

Any more thoughts/input?

Well dbols half life is a matter of hours. Which is why it's taken everyday. 80mg is a bit high but u prolly be ok. Since its your first cycle u may want to drop it all together tho. It is recommended. I ran Dbol at 60mg Ed and it was fine. That was my 3rd cycle tho. Try it Ed and see what happens if u like. I've never heard of rage off of Dbol tho but I don't claim to know everything.

Thanks for the info. I was just doing DBol for the first 4 weeks to kick start the cycle. I guess I might try to do 80 mg ED.

Anyone else here have any additional input/thoughts? How can I get more eyes on this post?

*BUMP*

by the way. I am unable to get clomid, I can get arimedex though. How would I implement this? During cycle or for PCT?

unless you are using tren ;P

Sorry bro but I'm a prime example. I'm a bit of a mean a-hole normally. But even on tren I've never experienced this "roid rage" BS. Can it affect your mood and aggression? Sure. But roid rage is bogus made up by the media and govt to criminalize AAS.

OP, Arimidex is to be used on cycle to control estrogen levels. Helps symptoms such as gyno and bloat. It's not for post cycle therapy (pct) or recovery after cycle. U should be using it now tho

Sorry bro but I'm a prime example. I'm a bit of a mean a-hole normally. But even on tren I've never experienced this "roid rage" BS. Can it affect your mood and aggression? Sure. But roid rage is bogus made up by the media and govt to criminalize AAS.

OP, Arimidex is to be used on cycle to control estrogen levels. Helps symptoms such as gyno and bloat. It's not for post cycle therapy (pct) or recovery after cycle. U should be using it now tho

Ok. I can get Arimidex in a matter of a day or two. How should I use it? I will be going dbol 80mg ED now for 4 weeks. I wouldnt mind using some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control estrogen levels just in case. Should I do half a tab ED of the Arimidex?

Thanks for all the help guys. Much obliged!

I own a travel agency; if anyone needs any travel help or advice.. PM me, I would be more then willing to help you out. ( I hope this doesnt violate board rules, as I am not advertising any product.. just offering my help for free...)

Ok. I can get Arimidex in a matter of a day or two. How should I use it? I will be going dbol 80mg ED now for 4 weeks. I wouldnt mind using some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control estrogen levels just in case. Should I do half a tab ED of the Arimidex?

Thanks for all the help guys. Much obliged!

I own a travel agency; if anyone needs any travel help or advice.. PM me, I would be more then willing to help you out. ( I hope this doesnt violate board rules, as I am not advertising any product.. just offering my help for free...)

Depends on the mg. I use liquid adex and I dose it @.25-.50mg eod. Start AT .25mg eod And if u are still getting bloat or gyno symptoms then bump it to .50mg eod and so forth and so on till its under control

Depends on the mg. I use liquid adex and I dose it @.25-.50mg eod. Start AT .25mg eod And if u are still getting bloat or gyno symptoms then bump it to .50mg eod and so forth and so on till its under control

I'm new to this and trying to take in as much info as I can. What's the difference in DBol ED and EOD?

I'm new to this and trying to take in as much info as I can. What's the difference in DBol ED and EOD?

Dbols half life is a matter of hours meaning its only in your system for a few hours. So taking it Everyday 1.5-2 hours preworkout u can maximize the benefits of it. Eod is every other day and I've never ran it like that maybe someone else can chime in that has

80mg's a dbol is way to much to take for a first timerand not to mention its in one dose. first cycle should be test only anyway. and yes like the others said add clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks along with your nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks

Bro..If you just had a kid....Leave this stuff alone.Your family is more important than Big muscles that you are going to loose anyway after your cycle.
My advice
Eat clean and healthy,sleep enough,train hard,use some protein supps and.......hey!! enjoy your little one!!

Ideally, you'd be spacing out your dbol over the course of a day, every day.

Some guys do it like this. But I found that taking preworkout I take advantage of it while there is an ample amount of it in my blood therefore producing hella pump!! But yea u can do it like that too

Back