A long cycle dude...

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
I will be brief because you probably dont want to read a story.....

A guy who I knew for 2 years, has always been huge, and on the gas for over a year straight. He told me its because you dont lose as much when you come off if your on for a long time.

Well I saw him at a different gym yesterday, I guess he is hiding out because he is super small and tiny now. LOL, Im telling you guys, he was stacked and jacked to the max. He is now tiny.

He was not dumb with anabolics either. His brother used to compete and knows alot about steroids. Just thought I would let you know about the results of a long cycle for this guy. He was on test mostly.

yeah if you wanna be big you gotta stay on thats what sucks unless you have great genetics.A friend of mine was 240lbs at 4%bf then he stopped juice and now he is 180lbs

Your frame can only support so much mass on it's frame and that is where AS comes into play to help maintain the extra lbs.

It takes a lot of dediction to diet and training to maintain the size while you're off. With that said you're still going to lose a lot if your way over your genetic limit.

Going off sucks all together. I do short cycles i.e. 6-8 weeks, when I come off, I lose alot of water weight and some mass, but I keep my strength gains fairly well. Over all I end up looking cut to the max. I have never been off for more than a month and a half so who knows what could possibly happen after that. I end up mentally fucked comming down though. Just the fact that I'm not on makes my brain say "Dude you're Mr. Shrink show" eventhough people still tell me I'm massive

Back