a must read for NEWBIES thinking of using slin

Great post. The only thing I would emphasize is telling people to make sure they are using the right type of insulin... I know you said humalin R, but I'm sure alot of people might think there is only one type of insulin. There are many different kinds -some fast acting, some intermediate, some long, and combinations of each.

This is the best description of the 'slin protocol I've ever read. Clear and well stated. I've used exactly this procedure before with no problems. It did help me with a 10lb gain I might have not achieved otherwise. Some of the gain was, however, added body fat.
Over all, I've decided the risks outweigh the benefits. The dietary protocal MUST be striclty observed and requires a very organized and stable lifestyle. If thats not you, DO NOT USE 'SLIN! While I'm not a newb, I am still a novice AAS user. I have a lot of potential gains to be made with a simple regimine of diet and exercise with modest AAS use. Having the experience was informative; I was forced to learn much about how my body works during the process. That being said, I can wait till I'm a more experienced and mature body builder before even considering another run with insulin. IMHO.

Back