A week into first cycle, got some sides questions

I'm about 15%, maybe 16% now after eating a lot.

I knew I wouldn't see any lean mass gains (muscles looking fuller but I think this is all in my mind, or water gains) but was under the impression that the mental sides would occur faster.

Gonna get blood work this weekend and will post looking for advice then :)

This is good bro, your doing it right. Yes! Get bloodwork done

If you're using masturbation schedule to determine legitimacy of your testosterone then give it 4 good weeks and you'll be beating that thing like it owes you money ;)
You're getting stronger already? I'd say ya have some good testosterone on your hands. Some people feel the benefits early but most I know say around 4 weeks.
Good luck and have fun

If you're using masturbation schedule to determine legitimacy of your testosterone then give it 4 good weeks and you'll be beating that thing like it owes you money ;)
You're getting stronger already? I'd say ya have some good testosterone on your hands. Some people feel the benefits early but most I know say around 4 weeks.
Good luck and have fun

Lol this is good to know. I think most of the strength gain has been mental. It's easier to tell myself "why not throw on 20 more lbs, I'm on roids!" than before when I was too worried about injuring myself when squatting.

Can't wait for them to seriously kick in! Gonna make eating all this damn chicken so worth it.

Good luck and have fun

Holy shit you had me laughing my ass off. Beating that thing like it owes you money. Awesome just awesome.

Back