AAS Junkies/ "You Aren't A Special Snowflake! You could die, or worse!"

snowpatrol123

The following is an article from Dante Trudel that a friend posted on another forum...sorry for the ridiculous title but I needed characters, and also happen to feel this is important to consider:

"I have just gotten up to here with this stuff (people in the sport dying from age 28 to 52). People even start forgetting about the actual numbers until they start getting listed. Stoilov, Atwood, Anthony, El Sonbary, Hildebrand, Van Amsterdam, Duvall, Wood, Kovacs, Deferro, Ed Kawak, Daneile Seccarricci, Anthony D'arezzo, etc etc etc its getting absolutely ridiculous...and thats just the names off the top of my head.

I was talking about this with a Pro Bodybuilder (i will keep unnamed) the other day. Either Im going to do it or someone needs to do it...someone needs to come in blaring with THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO KEEP HEALTH AT THE UTMOST PRIORITY.

A system. A set of rules that people abide by just like they abide by certain PCT procedures or certain cycling procedures. Ive been accused of being the "goody two shoes" health guy for years on a couple boards by all my posting about "you must do this and you must monitor that".....yea i've caught alot of crap for doing it over the years and Ive been doing it for a decade plus now....well look at the bodies starting to pile up!

We bodybuilders are the ones who designed the insulin protocols, the GH protocols, we were the ones who have fast forwarded amino acid usage, intra and post workout staples....its damn time we put forward some set in stone rules about Health in this sport.

We got a slew of terribly insecure bodybuilders from 17 to 24 following these junkies (and thats what they are JUNKIES...THEY ARENT ATHLETES) in this sport such as the guy with the initial B.L. (I wont even say his name) pronouncing that you need up to 13 grams of stuff to win a local Cali show (in which nobody else showed up.)

Its time a group of people stepped forward in this sport and said ENOUGH...and embarrassed the people who will spend 3000 dollars on gh but not 98 dollars on a complete CBC. I am in no way portraying that this is what happened with Shaun Robinson....Im just kind of fed up with the number of people dying from 28 to 52 and the number of idiots in this sport who TOTALLY disregard all these people dying with the thought process of "wont happen to me".

There isnt an enhanced bodybuilder on this earth who should be using anabolics and GH WITHOUT the use of Curcumin (either the BCM version or a piperine version).

There isnt an enhanced bodybuilder on this earth who shouldnt be using TUDCA at one time or the other. There isnt an enhanced bodybuilder on this earth that shouldnt be checking in with*directlabs.com*regularly and doing full bloodwork MIDCYCLE (MIDCYCLE, not during PCT when you normalize and tell everyone within 1000 feet, "hey look im totally fine" while disregarding the horrible bloodwork you had during your 34 week cycle which will result in longterm damage).

Hematocrit and Hemoglobin, AST, ALT, GFR, HDL, LDL etc etc these initials and levels should all be PRIORITY and standard common knowledge with every bodybuilder...screw this "out of sight out of mind" mentality everyone has. We have some great minds in this sport....it really is time to put a system together that needs to be adhered to involving bloodwork, key supplements, echocardiograms and preventative maintenance of health.

I have been beating the drum about all this for many years....my experience has been that there are mainly 2 type of people in bodybuilding.

GROUP1: Approaches this endeavor as an athlete, will squeeze blood from a stone with training, diet and supplements and does their absolute best to make health a priority while going for their goals.

Group2: Junkies, that come from a terribly insecure background, feel that they are nothing without bodybuilding and are walking pharmacies with candyass training and halfass eating.

I state that because its really going to take an US VS THEM mentality to change the culture here. The junky group over there and the athlete group over here. The junky group who never gets bloodwork and promotes abuse should be ostracized and scoffed at. The athlete group should have the mentality that you can only go as far as your bloodwork, scans and health protocol allows you to do.

I can get abusing yourself or taking a big chance if millions of dollars are riding on the line (NFL contract, MLB contract, Hollywood actor)....I get it...I get going for it and taking the chance and setting up a legacy/fortune for your family for centuries.

But when i see people dying in their 30's because they thought another 1/2 inch on their arms, less bodyfat (DNP), or a pro card was going to bring some sort of fame/fortune/legacy when everyone knows IT DOESNT IN THE LEAST....

I dont get that at all. Pro bodybuilder's mooching off their gf/wife, studio apartments, wondering where their next 500 bucks is going to come from is 100 times more prevalent than mega millionaire wealthy athletes in this sport.

Again Im not saying any kind of abuse is the case in the least with Shaun Robinson....but bodybuilders are training with weights multi times a week, doing cardio multi times a week and supposedly are among the best eating athletes on this planet...and are dropping dead in their 30's and 40's.....it time to put as much studying into ejection fractions, glomular filtration rates, BP and polycythemia as we do in everything else this endeavor involves. Sorry bout the rant....seen enough RIP's in the two years."

The following is an article from Dante Trudel that a friend posted on another forum...sorry for the ridiculous title but I needed characters, and also happen to feel this is important to consider:

"I have just gotten up to here with this stuff (people in the sport dying from age 28 to 52). People even start forgetting about the actual numbers until they start getting listed. Stoilov, Atwood, Anthony, El Sonbary, Hildebrand, Van Amsterdam, Duvall, Wood, Kovacs, Deferro, Ed Kawak, Daneile Seccarricci, Anthony D'arezzo, etc etc etc its getting absolutely ridiculous...and thats just the names off the top of my head.

I was talking about this with a Pro Bodybuilder (i will keep unnamed) the other day. Either Im going to do it or someone needs to do it...someone needs to come in blaring with THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO TO KEEP HEALTH AT THE UTMOST PRIORITY.

A system. A set of rules that people abide by just like they abide by certain PCT procedures or certain cycling procedures. Ive been accused of being the "goody two shoes" health guy for years on a couple boards by all my posting about "you must do this and you must monitor that".....yea i've caught alot of crap for doing it over the years and Ive been doing it for a decade plus now....well look at the bodies starting to pile up!

We bodybuilders are the ones who designed the insulin protocols, the GH protocols, we were the ones who have fast forwarded amino acid usage, intra and post workout staples....its damn time we put forward some set in stone rules about Health in this sport.

We got a slew of terribly insecure bodybuilders from 17 to 24 following these junkies (and thats what they are JUNKIES...THEY ARENT ATHLETES) in this sport such as the guy with the initial B.L. (I wont even say his name) pronouncing that you need up to 13 grams of stuff to win a local Cali show (in which nobody else showed up.)

Its time a group of people stepped forward in this sport and said ENOUGH...and embarrassed the people who will spend 3000 dollars on gh but not 98 dollars on a complete CBC. I am in no way portraying that this is what happened with Shaun Robinson....Im just kind of fed up with the number of people dying from 28 to 52 and the number of idiots in this sport who TOTALLY disregard all these people dying with the thought process of "wont happen to me".

There isnt an enhanced bodybuilder on this earth who should be using anabolics and GH WITHOUT the use of Curcumin (either the BCM version or a piperine version).

There isnt an enhanced bodybuilder on this earth who shouldnt be using TUDCA at one time or the other. There isnt an enhanced bodybuilder on this earth that shouldnt be checking in with*directlabs.com*regularly and doing full bloodwork MIDCYCLE (MIDCYCLE, not during PCT when you normalize and tell everyone within 1000 feet, "hey look im totally fine" while disregarding the horrible bloodwork you had during your 34 week cycle which will result in longterm damage).

Hematocrit and Hemoglobin, AST, ALT, GFR, HDL, LDL etc etc these initials and levels should all be PRIORITY and standard common knowledge with every bodybuilder...screw this "out of sight out of mind" mentality everyone has. We have some great minds in this sport....it really is time to put a system together that needs to be adhered to involving bloodwork, key supplements, echocardiograms and preventative maintenance of health.

I have been beating the drum about all this for many years....my experience has been that there are mainly 2 type of people in bodybuilding.

GROUP1: Approaches this endeavor as an athlete, will squeeze blood from a stone with training, diet and supplements and does their absolute best to make health a priority while going for their goals.

Group2: Junkies, that come from a terribly insecure background, feel that they are nothing without bodybuilding and are walking pharmacies with candyass training and halfass eating.

I state that because its really going to take an US VS THEM mentality to change the culture here. The junky group over there and the athlete group over here. The junky group who never gets bloodwork and promotes abuse should be ostracized and scoffed at. The athlete group should have the mentality that you can only go as far as your bloodwork, scans and health protocol allows you to do.

I can get abusing yourself or taking a big chance if millions of dollars are riding on the line (NFL contract, MLB contract, Hollywood actor)....I get it...I get going for it and taking the chance and setting up a legacy/fortune for your family for centuries.

But when i see people dying in their 30's because they thought another 1/2 inch on their arms, less bodyfat (DNP), or a pro card was going to bring some sort of fame/fortune/legacy when everyone knows IT DOESNT IN THE LEAST....

I dont get that at all. Pro bodybuilder's mooching off their gf/wife, studio apartments, wondering where their next 500 bucks is going to come from is 100 times more prevalent than mega millionaire wealthy athletes in this sport.

Again Im not saying any kind of abuse is the case in the least with Shaun Robinson....but bodybuilders are training with weights multi times a week, doing cardio multi times a week and supposedly are among the best eating athletes on this planet...and are dropping dead in their 30's and 40's.....it time to put as much studying into ejection fractions, glomular filtration rates, BP and polycythemia as we do in everything else this endeavor involves. Sorry bout the rant....seen enough RIP's in the two years."

Great read. Pretty much touches on everything promoted here. Hope the younger members read this and realize it's not just ology members preaching this stuff

"Its time a group of people stepped forward in this sport and said ENOUGH...and embarrassed the people who will spend 3000 dollars on gh but not 98 dollars on a complete CBC."

"Junkies, that come from a terribly insecure background, feel that they are nothing without bodybuilding and are walking pharmacies with candyass training and halfass eating. "

Lmfao!!!

If you aim for a certain level of competition like being a top npc guy i would say long term damage is unavoidable for 90% of people. Supplements can help and same with blood tests. But what will help the most is people understanding that mega dosing comes with guaranteed side effects eventually. I think now days their are to many people who are scared and try to some how rationalize their high dosages and make it sound like steroids are safe and that you can abuse them.

To many people start blasting and cruising around 20 its sad to see it on forums. Its even sadder to see so called vets telling them they will be fine and recommending insulin and hgh.

Back