ab workouts

once or twice a week just like any other muscle, upper: hanging leg lifts, decline crunches, cable crunches, and whetever the gym offers. Lower: lay down leg lifts, and i use this machine at the gym. as longas u tighten the muscles u want worked and u feel them burn. I also do side dips with weights. Running and cardio is also very important, u need to get rid of that fat to have abs.

3 times a week on off days. only 3 sets of lying leg raises supersetted with crunches (feet elevated on a chair, hips pushed off the floor with your feet). 25 reps each. Shoulder blades never touching the floor. After that 1 set off v-ups maxed out. That's it. Don't do weighted crunches anymore as my stomach started to pop out like a big gutt from weighted exercises. Body weight and slow execution does the trick as well. However after deads or sldls I feel my abs the most.

at my gym theres like a half decline bench. u lean on it sideways and just lean down and up. or u can just do it standing up from a cable machine or with freeweights.

HardBody said:
never have, no need, ill never be lean enough for them to show
i can barely see my abs its day to day lol but i train them hard/heavy 2 week..its important to have a strong core..im trying to get them so big youll be able to see them with 15% bf :D

Back