Abcess from test 400

ACL1

Hi guys

New to the forum, just want to say that this is a great site with plenty of information especially for newbies such as my self.

right first off some stats.

weight13 stone dead on
body fat percentage: 13%
Years training: 7
Train 4 to 5 days a week.

Ive been training for some time and decided to try my first course of steroids. I purchased some ROHM tri test 400 and tri tren off a friend who has used said products for a number of years.
After doing some more research (mainly this site) i realised that starting with tri tren as well as test 400 would be to much for my first course so decided to just stick with the test 400, 1ml shot once a week for ten weeks. I done my first shot on a monday night, drawing from the vial with a blue pin amd injecting with a green pin in my glute. I had a shower, sterilised everything including injection site with anti septic wipes giving to me by the local needle exchange centre. Everything went fine, next day my glute had swollen slightly and was a bit sore but by day two had returned to normal. Come the next monday same procedure into the left glute, bit sore next day but by the second day all back to normal. training was going well and i was feeling good. 3rd injection following monday, and far the smoothest of the 3. by the next day i could feel a lump under the skin and it was a bit painful on the whole. by the second day my whole glute was swollen and going red. it had also starting to get hot. by the thursday i could hardly walk and could feel a even bigger lum i booked a docs appointment and as soon as he saw it told me it was an infected abcess. i am now taking anti biotics and the swelling and redness has gone down, the pain is better as well and doc said the biotics only have 60 per cent chance of working. So i wanted to thank this forum as it gave me the information that alerted me t the problem. I was wondering if id be ok to take my next shot on thursday in my left glute or wait until my right is completely healed and if ill be ok to train. My advice to anyone experiancing the same sytoms is get to the doctors. i told him the score and he was cool.

thanks again guys

Was it you that didnt keep it clean or was it your gear that cause the infection?
Hi mate well this is what I'm trying to figure out. The first two caused me some discomfort swelling and sore, but went down after two days so I put it down to virgin muscle. Which I would assume rules the gear out? But I'm sure I followed the same procedure for the 3rd jab, but I must have touched the needle or something? What are your thoughts?

Yeah always make sure to wipe the needle with a alcohol pad, also clean the area very carefully where your injecting. Is the lab your running very well known?

Yeah always make sure to wipe the needle with a alcohol pad, also clean the area very carefully where your injecting. Is the lab your running very well known?

I must have just missed one of those out maybe swabbing the needle$ its just got me a bit apprehensive now. I was due my next jab tonight but still got the abcess so didn't want to risk it in the other glute. Do you think I'd be ok to carry on the course say thursday once I've finished the antibiotics? And by all accounts it is and if you google it all reviews pretty much say there's no pip with it. Which for me wasn't true lol. But as I say could be virgin muscle?

First of all 400 mg test in virgin muscle can be irritating. I must tell you though, a person can get an infection from an injection even from an injection applied at the hospital. Sometimes it just happens. We all have bacteria that lives on our skin called flora. We try to prevent infections by swabbing vial tops, swabbing injection site, always using new needles, and never stick a needle in a vial thats been in your skin. We do these things to help prevent infection, not eliminate it. I too got an infection from test 400 when i first started cycling. I think the irritation caused by the strong compound makes a person more likely to get an infection. Thats just my theory.
If i were you, i think i would make sure that the oral anti biotics you are taking completely heals the infection you have before doing your next shot. After that, then i would proceed. If you continue to have problems with pip, maybe you should find a milder replacement. Just my opinion.

First of all 400 mg test in virgin muscle can be irritating. I must tell you though, a person can get an infection from an injection even from an injection applied at the hospital. Sometimes it just happens. We all have bacteria that lives on our skin called flora. We try to prevent infections by swabbing vial tops, swabbing injection site, always using new needles, and never stick a needle in a vial thats been in your skin. We do these things to help prevent infection, not eliminate it. I too got an infection from test 400 when i first started cycling. I think the irritation caused by the strong compound makes a person more likely to get an infection. Thats just my theory.
If i were you, i think i would make sure that the oral anti biotics you are taking completely heals the infection you have before doing your next shot. After that, then i would proceed. If you continue to have problems with pip, maybe you should find a milder replacement. Just my opinion.

Thanks allot for your reply mate. That makes sense because I honestly can't think of what I done wwrong. But appreciate the advise. Ill lay off my next jab until its completely healedand finish the antibiotics.

You don't wipe your sterilized needle with an alcohol pad, right? You meant wipe the injection site?

You don't wipe your sterilized needle with an alcohol pad, right? You meant wipe the injection site?

I wiped everything including the steralized needle mate, using new pads. Should I not have wiped the needle?

blee inara gold and blue flat bead wrap bracelet or necklace

"He is secretly delivering malicious:If chan luu bracelets sale the week moves this pass don't also take up, so anyway, after waiting game completion, he secretly also wants to find out these pretty son, is a this is bad to annoy.
But be so, still keep letting the west kill the fairies to loot the land of second half number with one action, and still is pushing forward forward by more crary power head.Lie the bosom that moves in the week in, month Xiao with difficulty lu a smiling face for having chan luu bracelets peace of mind, hoarse responsibility orotund and soft-voiced way:"The week moves, I know, will definitely come back to save mine, so I just don't leave.
Need not fee is one silk energy, Xuan the integral calculus of wrap bracelet the martial Ge was a hand.The body form that the week moves in the sky one stem, lightly agile Qiao ground turn, face the direction of that mountain wall, in the sky and forward on marking time, one step under Shu suddenly the farest, toward that mountain wall keep exceeding pass by.
"

"He is secretly delivering malicious:If chan luu bracelets sale the week moves this pass don't also take up, so anyway, after waiting game completion, he secretly also wants to find out these pretty son, is a this is bad to annoy.
But be so, still keep letting the west kill the fairies to loot the land of second half number with one action, and still is pushing forward forward by more crary power head.Lie the bosom that moves in the week in, month Xiao with difficulty lu a smiling face for having chan luu bracelets peace of mind, hoarse responsibility orotund and soft-voiced way:"The week moves, I know, will definitely come back to save mine, so I just don't leave.
Need not fee is one silk energy, Xuan the integral calculus of wrap bracelet the martial Ge was a hand.The body form that the week moves in the sky one stem, lightly agile Qiao ground turn, face the direction of that mountain wall, in the sky and forward on marking time, one step under Shu suddenly the farest, toward that mountain wall keep exceeding pass by.
"

Suck it

Back