Aborted Cycle after 18 days. How long PCT needed?

letsgetyolked

Hey guys I aborted my cycle after 18 days because I injured my right pec a few days into the cycle. I was running NPP/Test prop. I ran the NPP for 7 days and stopped it and ran prop for an additional 11 days to let the NPP clear. I also ran HCG on the last 3 days of the cycle 1000 mg's e/d. I waited 4-5 days after my last prop and HCG injection and started pct with pharma grade clomid (50 mg's). I'm on Day 6 of PCT right now. Do I still need to run the conventional 4 weeks of PCT or could I shorten the PCT? I've always recovered after every cycle. Blood work is always on point. Appreciate the help!

I'm 24 years old and this was my 4th cycle btw.

Last edited:
probable not even shut down yet, that clomid will do more for you in a month than those few days on juice
So you do understand AAS is really good at helping recovery and repair of muscle tissue, and you got an injury and stopped using the stuff that speeds repair? how bad is this injury ?

probable not even shut down yet, that clomid will do more for you in a month than those few days on juice
So you do understand AAS is really good at helping recovery and repair of muscle tissue, and you got an injury and stopped using the stuff that speeds repair? how bad is this injury ?

With nandrolone there are no probabilities , 50 Mgs will shut his Hpta down in no time..

run full pct, nolva clomid for 4 weeks, or continue cycle and work around the injury. the gear will probably help heal the injury quicker as long as you rest it.

Back