About to Begin PCT+ Questions for Cycle #2

Greens

After an incorrect pinning schedule to begin my cycle, I eased into a better routine.
I ran:
Sustanon 250 @ 500-750mg weeks 1-12
Deca 250 @ 500mg weeks 2-6
Boldenone 200(EQ) @ 600mg weeks 9.5-12
During the whole time my sides were limited to a few pimples, not many, an over-active libido(which was awesome), and the odd episode of rage lol!
I finished pinning on the 27th of November, so will begin my PCT 20 days later, I have Nolvadex and Clomid waiting.
I have opted to run Nolvadex only @ 40mg weeks 1 and 2, and 20mg weeks 3 and 4, so that I can keep the Clomid for my second PCT in '11.

I already have 10ml of Sustanon 250 and 10ml of Boldenone 200, and am leaning towards adding another 10ml of each for my "Spring stack", that I foresee beginning March 1, 11. I'm playing baseball, and I don't really want to gain too much size,..I'm already 6'0" 225lbs, with about 18% BF at 35 years of age.
I am intrigued by Trenbolone, but like I said,..am a little worried about being 6'0" 245 lol. Suggestions?
Thanks,

If u don't want to gain too much size then don't cycle is what I would suggest. AAS should be used when ur at ur peak natural point and can't gain anymore. The only other thing I can say is just run the Sus.

Also ur PCT I would run the Clomid not the Nolva. U have plenty of time to get some more Clomid if u decide to cycle later on.

Why Clomid and not Nolvadex?,..I've read that they're virtually the same product, but that Nolvadex has fewer sides.
I'm 225lbs now,..but I'm sure by March '11 I'll be in the 210-215lb range,..I just don't want to explode, I need to be mobile,..maybe I should just run a lower dosage and stretch out the 10ml of Sustanon (sust) and EQ...I could run .75cc of each every three days,..so 375ml of Sustanon every 6 days and 300ml of Boldenone every 6 days,..which would mean that I'd used 9ml of each after 36 days,..with the other 1ml of each to follow on day 39. On day 60 start PCT for 4 weeks. Then 15 dingers in 25 games lol!!

Don't want to gain too much size? Stay the hell away from Tren.

If you want lean gains look at my signature.

I've heard excellent things about that cycle stack.

6'0 @ 230 @ 18% isn't very big. I'm currently 235 @ 13.5% @ 6'1".

200lbs is a solid base though. If you are happy I'd just lift to maintain.

You're 35, have you thought about HRT?

Why Clomid and not Nolvadex?,..I've read that they're virtually the same product, but that Nolvadex has fewer sides.
I'm 225lbs now,..but I'm sure by March '11 I'll be in the 210-215lb range,..I just don't want to explode, I need to be mobile,..maybe I should just run a lower dosage and stretch out the 10ml of Sustanon (sust) and EQ...I could run .75cc of each every three days,..so 375ml of Sustanon every 6 days and 300ml of Boldenone every 6 days,..which would mean that I'd used 9ml of each after 36 days,..with the other 1ml of each to follow on day 39. On day 60 start post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks. Then 15 dingers in 25 games lol!!

OK don't listen to anything I said......

If ur not going to listen and do whatever u want to anyways, why even post a thread ?

:wallbash:

OK don't listen to anything I said......

If ur not going to listen and do whatever u want to anyways, why even post a thread ?

:wallbash:

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you,..but in my defense you stated opinions, not facts.
I asked why Clomid and not Nolvadex,..as many of the threads that I've read here say that many people prefer Nolvadex to Clomid, and that Clomid generally causes more sides. Don't take it personally, I just don't take an opinion posted on a forum board as the "be all and end all" to any question lol!
Do you have any information that supports your Clomid only suggestion?
Further, you started your post by suggesting that I not cycle at all, followed a sentence later by "just run the Sus"... why just run the Sustanon?
Hopefully you see where I'm coming from and you don't take it personally, it's not meant that way.

I never understood why people run deca with EQ........they work in two different ways............anyways some people say they love it though.......Ive never tried EQ cause im afraid it may be too weak for my goals.

Nolva and Clomid are both SERMS but they are far from the same thing. Nolva actually has more sides at the proper dosage. People tend to take too much clomid and thats when they get the vision and emotional sides.

Clomid and Nolva together is best.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you,..but in my defense you stated opinions, not facts.
I asked why Clomid and not Nolvadex,..as many of the threads that I've read here say that many people prefer Nolvadex to Clomid, and that Clomid generally causes more sides. Don't take it personally, I just don't take an opinion posted on a forum board as the "be all and end all" to any question lol!
Do you have any information that supports your Clomid only suggestion?
Further, you started your post by suggesting that I not cycle at all, followed a sentence later by "just run the Sus"... why just run the Sustanon?
Hopefully you see where I'm coming from and you don't take it personally, it's not meant that way.

U didn't offend me at all. Clomid is better at restoring natural Test production. Nolva is more widely used to fight estro sides. This is a proper response to what I said rather than just proposing a new cycle with the same compounds.

Yes, I told u to not cycle at all if u don't want to get bigger. If ur going to cycle and don't want to get that much bigger I would just take the Sus. Sus with EQ is going to give u great gains and make u bigger.

No I don't see where ur coming from. My original response was pretty cut and dry IMO.

Back