about to start my first cycle of AS(Test E) need advice

maplestring

im about to start my first cycle of testosterone e from norma hellas, i wanted to know if what i am buying is good. i have all my prescriptions so this forum is completely legal, so is the substance i will have. this is for education purpose only.

ok so im about to do a 12 week cycle. my training consists of strength training and endurance. no rest periods. just a constient 20 minutes of muscle abuse, then i play around with the weights. i was wondering if my workout should change to benifit muscle growth.

also i would LOVE some information on how or what to do if i wanted to avoid side effects. again what i should be taking as a precaution.

also if my muscle's arnt that developed, and i dont want any advice on how i should do it in the first place or well your not cut enough BS, how is it going to effect my muscle growth? if i train hard as you sudgest will there be a difference in my size and i mean muscle not fat?

i have prescription and i dont want to hear all the bullshit you would normally come up with to discourage muscle growth. ALL the advice you can offer is apreciated.

im gonna be doing:

test e 500mg/week NH :sperm:

please stick to advice plz. what my workout should look like, what i should be eating, side effect prevention measures, ect ... i wanna be informed not terrified of the results

How old are you ? , what u need to do is research for yourself , so that u know for sure what is right and good to do , alot of people can give u advice or tell u to do something but it doesnt mean it right or good , this is why u need to know what u are doing for yourself , then when u understand the basics for yourself , u can begin to ask for opinions , u should already have the info

noone is going to give u advice and TELL u what to do and how to do it , u need to show u are serious and are ready by havnig done some research for yourslef , u wont be spoon fed , also if u are not 21+ years old , ust drop the idea and dont think about it , your body isnt finished developing yet and aas will only harm u .the risks are great er then the benefits.. what u need is to train harder and eat better , u can gain alot more naturaly before u need or should consider aas

again i have a prescription. the doctor said it will inhance my muscle growth because i have small arms compared to my body. it was do to over training my chest as a child and not devepoing further ten my arms. there is no reason i should be noticing anythign wrong until im done my cycle

again i have a prescription. the doctor said it will inhance my muscle growth because i have small arms compared to my body. it was do to over training my chest as a child and not devepoing further ten my arms. there is no reason i should be noticing anythign wrong until im done my cycle

Dude seriously there are stickys that give you ALL the information you will need. READ READ READ READ READ and READ some more.

Let me get this straight..... 6 hrs ago, you started a thread looking for on line sources. You got your ass handed to you and the thread deleted. Fast fwd 6 hrs and you now have a legit Prescription from a Dr. who gave you a script cause you got skinny arms???

You can't be fucken serious Bro!! WTF is wrong with you.

Let me get this straight..... 6 hrs ago, you started a thread looking for on line sources. You got your ass handed to you and the thread deleted. Fast fwd 6 hrs and you now have a legit Prescription from a Dr. who gave you a script cause you got skinny arms???

You can't be fucken serious Bro!! WTF is wrong with you.

thats right ! my best friend is huge and he takes steroids and all hes been doing was training and trainging some more. there is no reason that i shouldnt be on steroids by now. sure the doctor said i have a prescription now.. because six hours ago i was actually in the hospital waiting in the library on a computer. 6 hours later, now im at home with a piece of paper and doctors prescription. there has to be some more information on how testosterone works. does it go straight to the muscle ... is it highly noticable as a drug therefore it has a euphoric effect on the body ??? will i get bigger ? im not lazy and im not not in shape. i have muscular memory and that adds to my succesful lifting in the gym. everyone knows once you go muscle you stay muscle. it takes no mor ethen 2 weeks before your muscles start to regain there muscle memory

not trying to make a joke out of all this but isnt testosterone the perfect aas for me ?

At this point, I really think that your prescribing Dr can answer all and even more of the questions that you have. If you are under Dr's orders, you prolly shouldn't be listening to a buncha meatheads like us!

this what the Dr said, "you can ask around online and on steroid forums about testosterone and how you can gain weight from. he said the best advice is personal advice you get from your collegues aswell. ' so i woudl like to know more of the overall effect and learn more

^^^No doctor would tell you to take a drug then tell you ask around online how to use it! I know were meatheads around here but were not stupid.

^^^No doctor would tell you to take a drug then tell you ask around online how to use it! I know were meatheads around here but were not stupid.

My guess is that he is in his early 20's but has the mind of a small child.

thats right ! my best friend is huge and he takes steroids and all hes been doing was training and trainging some more. there is no reason that i shouldnt be on steroids by now. sure the doctor said i have a prescription now.. because six hours ago i was actually in the hospital waiting in the library on a computer. 6 hours later, now im at home with a piece of paper and doctors prescription. there has to be some more information on how testosterone works. does it go straight to the muscle ... is it highly noticable as a drug therefore it has a euphoric effect on the body ??? will i get bigger ? im not lazy and im not not in shape. i have muscular memory and that adds to my succesful lifting in the gym. everyone knows once you go muscle you stay muscle. it takes no mor ethen 2 weeks before your muscles start to regain there muscle memory

What were the results of your blood analysis then? Doctors cannot prescribe testosterone for off-label use nor can they prescribe it for performance enhancement. If you truly have a script, it would have to be for primary or secondary hypogonadism. Thus, you must have had a blood draw and subsequent results to dictate the script being written.

testtroll.jpg

Back